From Nature With Love Discount Code

Bublnbrnsuga said:
SHEALOE BUTTA, HERE I COME!!!!!

Thanks Bevvie!

I hear you lady! I just ordered some coconut oil(cream), shealoe, avocado oil, avocado butter and shea butter. I have never tried the oil before but I decided to throw it in there this time.

Thanks. I just order some:

Avocado Butter
Olive Butter
Shealoe Butter
Castor Oil
Fragrance Oil

I can't wait to get my stuff. I'm going to be using these butters starting in the spring.

I'm sorry, but it seems like 5% is not a discount:

Product Sub-Total: $9.25
UPS Standard Ground: $6.88
Handling: $2.50
5% Discount: -$0.46
Small Order Fee *: $5.00
Order Total: $23.17

I want to order, but this new $5 small order fee is ridiculous. Not to mention, 5% of that 9.25 is only 46 cents.....they can't be serious. I don't see how anyone can even rack up on the products because even if I bought 5 Shealoes at 9.25 each, that would only save me a little over 2 bucks....HECK NO!

I love me some Shealoe, but ummm, I can make do until I just really NEED it.

TSUprincess04 said:
I'm sorry, but it seems like 5% is not a discount:

Product Sub-Total: $9.25
UPS Standard Ground: $6.88
Handling: $2.50
5% Discount: -$0.46
Small Order Fee *: $5.00
Order Total: $23.17

I want to order, but this new $5 small order fee is ridiculous. Not to mention, 5% of that 9.25 is only 46 cents.....they can't be serious. I don't see how anyone can even rack up on the products because even if I bought 5 Shealoes at 9.25 each, that would only save me a little over 2 bucks....HECK NO!

I love me some Shealoe, but ummm, I can make do until I just really NEED it.

What is the minimum order to avoid the fee.

TSUprincess04 said:
The minimum order is $20.00.

Well, in that case it is not really worth it for some orders. They need a free shipping offer or something. That would be good. Not that I am not thankful for the discount that they did give. :)

The discount is good, but $5 charge isn't. When I placed my order, I just ordered more product. Since I had to pay the $5 anyway, I'd rather have more stuff!!!:)

Last edited:
I also just placed an order. Shealoe butter, avocado butter, here I come!
(I'm glad the PJ in me resisted that 1lb of Shikaikai powder that was on sale...)

Back