From natural to curly how can this be done..help!

tammu

Hi ladies,
Remember Eva pigford from Americas Next Top Model...well I love her curly do. However I am not ure how I can achieve that look. I have a full head of natural hair and would love to try something like that ....should I try wave nuveau or a texturizer...any suggestions?

Yeppers we need a pic of which short do your talkin about. :) I have seen pics where she was simply scalp curly, fingerwaved up and body waves.

Hi Ladies ...Thanksfor responding......so quickly:)

I actually just used Eva as an example. My quest is to go curly but I do not want to cut my hair as short as Eva's. Firecracker...I love your hair and style. That's what I am trying to achieve. How can i go curly my hair is 100% natural I would like to get it professionally done also...I want a cut like maybe to my cheek bone and maybe a little short in the back...something like firecracker's...any advicewould be greatly appreciated.

You can try a flexirod set with a good setting lotion like curly pudding. My hair is very coarse and bushy but I can get a really defined curly look with this method.

tammu said:
Hi Ladies ...Thanksfor responding......so quickly:)

I actually just used Eva as an example. My quest is to go curly but I do not want to cut my hair as short as Eva's. Firecracker...I love your hair and style. That's what I am trying to achieve. How can i go curly my hair is 100% natural I would like to get it professionally done also...I want a cut like maybe to my cheek bone and maybe a little short in the back...something like firecracker's...any advicewould be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and hello Tammu. If your hair is curly when sopping wet with the right product you can retain the exact look or a variation of curl styles.
My natural hair was tightly coiled and had too much shrinkage for my liking so I loosed my curls by texturizing. I don't have a haircut. My hair has always grows in a kinda boobed style.:perplexed
You could try shingling. A twist out could also achieve a loose curl look on natural hair.

You have to tell us your hair type, curl pattern and try to find a hair twin. :)

Back