Frizzy Wraps

HollyGolightly

Hey Ladies! I was wondering if you have any advice for me to improve my wraps after conditioner washes. Every time I wrap my hair the top comes out frizzy. The rest of it comes out smooth and swingy. I use Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion, and my hair is nape-length. I've tried rolling the top on rollers, but I'm really bad at rolling my hair when it's wet. Do y'all have any other suggestions?

Wow. When I had a perm, this was my problem. The top would be frizzy and the ends would be too. There could be several reasons as to why the top comes out frizzy,but I am going to assume you have the basic (sitting under the dryer until the hair is dry) down by now. First, you may want to moisturize that area more. Second, you can try combing that area with a fine tooth comb (black rattail) to tame the frizzies. Lastly try adding more water and setting lotion to that area. HTH

Oh man! I did not read the whole comment! I never wrapped my hair without rollers but since the crown comes out frizzy, you may want to consider the above options and use magnetic rollers. Looks like that may be your only choice. Keep trying to roll- you will get the hang of it eventually.

Back