Frizzy Hair?

Kinkyhairlady

I was so pissed off today because I did my hair yesterday and rollerset with Salerm 21 but this morning my hair looked a hot mess. I was so frizzy and ugly. It looked like I had a press that sweated out. What do you ladies use to avoid frizzy hair in the summer. I guess Salerm is not a good leave in for the summer but what else can I use. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

Sorry that happened, frizzy hair sux :ohwell:. I find that if my hair isn't well moisturized it will frizz in humidity. If the strands aren't saturated with water, water will enter and POOF.

Did you deep condition? And silly question, but did you sweat out the hair for it to look sweated out?

Sorry that happened, frizzy hair sux :ohwell:. I find that if my hair isn't well moisturized it will frizz in humidity. If the strands aren't saturated with water, water will enter and POOF.

Did you deep condition? And silly question, but did you sweat out the hair for it to look sweated out?

I did an emergencee treatment and put the moisterizer in for about 2 minutes. Maybe it is moisture that is the problem, not sure. I did not sweat it though, just walk up this morning poof hair. I will try putting moisturizer in it to see if that helps. Thanks

Back