Frizzy Frizzy frizz frizz

Aberdonian

So I'm an extreme shedder, any stress or change in diet may air begins to shed and especially in winter...I've now come to terms with that and I've been correcting and minimising all the causative factors and thankfully I'm getting a lot of new hairs growing....but now I have these short hairs all over my head and the frizz is ridiculous, especially in my crown area.
I seal my leave in conditioner with almond oil..any advice of combatting extreme frizz??? Im hoping it will be better once these short hairs grow out and blend with the longer hair.

Ive been combatting frizz (esp since its been cold) by moisturizing really well both with a creme and by DCing once a week, using gell and then diffusing (or blow drying my roots/ends about halfway), gets rid of about 80% of my frizz (It does frizz up past day 2 but thats alright too)

thanks for the reply, I was on youtube and saw a video posted by andreaschoice on coconut milk and lime deep treatment and how it is good for frizz control so I tried it..it made my hair super soft and shiny but the frizz was still there after diffusing...I think diffusing makes it worse for me....I think I'm going to let my hair air dry and see it that helps..

Back