Frizzy ends

Britt

I just went to the hairdresser on Mon and got a wash and set and my hair came out really silky and nice. Well, today it rained and my hair ends are totally frizzed out. Is their anything that I can put on my ends and then use the curling iron to bump it. I was thinking Keracare High Sheen glosser.

Yeah, I would suggest a glosser/polisher (Fantasian Hair Polisher is good), then a quick run down with a flat iron, then wrapping in a silk scarf. By tomorrow morning, it will be silky again.
smile.gif

Thanks, I do have the Fantasia mist, but thats more for shine not really good at smoothing hair. I think a glosser or polisher will do.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I do have the Fantasia mist, but thats more for shine not really good at smoothing hair. I think a glosser or polisher will do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your hair long enough to go in a bun????? A bun is a quick fix for me on rainy days. My ends stay nice and smooth......this way you will not have to worry about frizzy ends because they will be protected.

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said: Is your hair long enough to go in a bun????? A bun is a quick fix for me on rainy days. My ends stay nice and smooth......this way you will not have to worry about frizzy ends because they will be protected.

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O !
smile.gif

Back