Frizzing Ends

Jazzy413

Ok..so since Ive started texlaxing, I have not been able to get a wrap on these ends of mine!! Whats the best way to keep my ends moisturized and frizz free when I want to wear my hair down? I feel like I wanna chop em off right about now! :wallbash:

I have the same problem also I hope someone can share some more info on avoiding this. Humid days are the worst.

this must be a hard one, because i was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking about cutting mine off tomorrow!

I'm natural, but conditioner and castor oil work for me. I don't know how well they will work for relax/texlaxed ladies, but it won't hurt to try. If castor oil doesn't work, then I'd suggest trying other oils or butters. I sometimes use shea butter instead of castor oil.

I use serum on my ends to keep them smooth. I rotate between Paul Mitchell Skinny, BioSilk, or CHI Silk Infusion.

Sorry for the double post!

I use serum on my ends to keep them smooth. I rotate between Paul Mitchell Skinny, BioSilk, or CHI Silk Infusion. I also apply those products on my hair when it's wet.

I'm natural, but conditioner and castor oil work for me. I don't know how well they will work for relax/texlaxed ladies, but it won't hurt to try. If castor oil doesn't work, then I'd suggest trying other oils or butters. I sometimes use shea butter instead of castor oil.

This is a really good idea. I have the same problem with the Frizzing Ends. I just worry that because I have fine hair the oil will weigh my hair down. Even if I only use the oil on my ends.:perplexed

This is a really good idea. I have the same problem with the Frizzing Ends. I just worry that because I have fine hair the oil will weigh my hair down. Even if I only use the oil on my ends.:perplexed

Thats my problem too...my hair is fine so a lil too much of anything can weigh it down. Not sure how the oil will do, even on the ends. Ive got some jamaican black castor oil but that is sticky and just seems like it would leave my ends all greasy. Im thinking about some olive oil maybe?? I just did a search and was reading someone used elasta qp mango butter on their ends to control the frizz, so thats a thought. I just know my hair is no competition for Florida humidity right now so sleek and sassy when I leave the house turns into frizzy and freaky by the end of the day!!:lachen:

Back