Frizz Battle

I have been using natural products on my hair lately because I feel these products would be better for my hair in the long run. I love the shiny silkiness of my hair after using Aubrey, Giovanni Leave-in, and Kemi Oyl. Unfortunately, I have run into a frizz attack!
swordfight.gif
The day after I do my hair it looks like I've been sitting out in the fog.
mad.gif
I have even added setting lotions to my regimen in order to combat the frizz. Still frizzy!!!
swearing.gif
Before I was using Ultra Sheen's Satin Press and didn't have this problem. Did anyone else go through this?? If so, what did you do to combat this annoying problem???

Unfortunately this has been a life long battle for me :-) but I'm finding that using a little bit of oil with my leave-in's helped. Also, another member suggested trying a hair serum, so lately I have been experimenting with Aphogee's serum (can't remember the name). Its a 'cone...trying it out...will keep everyone posted.

I use Loreal Vive intense smoothing serum, and it helps a lot. Since you use natural products, maybe you could find a similar product. I sometimes use aloe vera gel (natural) to smooth my hair, and it does a good job.

Oh I forgot to mention that I have been also using Got2Be pomade and that has lessened the frizz factor a lot too.

I have not tried this product yet, but I thought it was worth trying. I found the Sabino's Moisture Block @the naturallycurly site. So, I ordered it and should get it sometime next week. Here are a couple of links I found on Moisture Block:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/Sabino/sabino.html

http://www.bizeurope.com/bsr/product/moisture.htm

I don't think my case of the frizz is as bad as yours, but I have that problem also. And Houston's weather doesn't help. I'll let you know about the product after I've tried it for a week at least.

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately this has been a life long battle for me :-) but I'm finding that using a little bit of oil with my leave-in's helped. Also, another member suggested trying a hair serum, so lately I have been experimenting with Aphogee's serum (can't remember the name). Its a 'cone...trying it out...will keep everyone posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm..... I used to used that about a year and a half ago. You know what, I didn't have this frizz problem back then either. Thanks.
scratchchin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I use Loreal Vive intense smoothing serum, and it helps a lot. Since you use natural products, maybe you could find a similar product. I sometimes use aloe vera gel (natural) to smooth my hair, and it does a good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been using that to gel my hairline down. Should I use this after my hair is dry? I do apply a little to my Giovanni Direct.

[ QUOTE ]
I use my aloe vera gel on dry hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, I'll give it a try. I really do want to stick with my "all naturale" regimen.
clap.gif

Back