***Friend seeks Muslim Wife***

facets

We have a friend who is 34 yrs. old, single, lives in France (Paris area), likes hip-hop and jazz music. He's a painter (artist)...Moroccan origin...Looking for practising Muslimah.

I have a friend of a friend who is about his age and is looking for a husband. She is Tunisian and attractive. Unfortunately she doesn't have internet. Let me know if you want to know more about her.

He's sent us some recent photos...I can forward in PM/email.

Yes, please pm me. My friend of a friend is now engaged but my friends younger sis 32 and VERY pretty is looking for a husband. She is Tunisian and lives in Dubai. She's an interior designer.

sending note & pics in a few min.

This will be soo funny if we help to find his match this way!:grin:

BTW, my DH is Muslim from France so that's how he met the brother. (I'm officially Jewish but spiritually nosy...a seeker.)

He's looking for someone who is practising but doesn't have to be strict/hardcore. ...she doesn't necessarily have to be hijabi(?). ... I'm sure whoever he ends up talking to, they'll sort that out.

I'm totally getting ahead of myself. lol!! G-d willing, this will work out.

lol, look at you 2atch makers

hope it works out :)

^^^I know, I am such a cupid!

I sent on his pictures. Thanks for passing them on. I think the first concern is that she is from Tunisia, the only Muslim country that does not allow multiple wives. She would not be okay with it if she found he had another wife in the wings or if he wanted to add on after her.

^^^I know, I am such a cupid!

I sent on his pictures. Thanks for passing them on. I think the first concern is that she is from Tunisia, the only Muslim country that does not allow multiple wives. She would not be okay with it if she found he had another wife in the wings or if he wanted to add on after her.

As far as I know, that's not the case for him & there's no wife/promised in Maroc. OTOH, I can't make any claim to totally know what's inside of any person's head/heart. esp a man's.:grin:

This is nice.
Something truly positive for the relationship board.
I want more matchmaking threads :D

I hope your friends get married through the help of LHCF :grin:

Thanks Flower!:smile:

ITA!... Some sort of official matchmaking thread here might be really cool.:yep:

I know there are special sites for that already(and all normal stranger meeting precautions should be taken, even if the guy is rec'd/presented by someone here) but I think the energy and any successes would be awesome for the board.

On an unromantic note, what is his profession? I was talking with my friend (the sister) and she asked me this question and I wasn't sure.

Subhaan Allah...
Facets I chuckled out loud at ure spiritually nosy comment....
I think its a wonderful thing you are both doing.

On an unromantic note, what is his profession? I was talking with my friend (the sister) and she asked me this question and I wasn't sure.

Artiste?

...from what I know, he paints murals/designs for building interiors... I'm assuming canvases too but I told dh to email him for a more complete job description.:look::laugh:

Artiste?

...from what I know, he paints murals/designs for building interiors... I'm assuming canvases too but I told dh to email him for a more complete job description.:look::laugh:

Thanks. They might make good business partners too with her being an interior designer!

Thanks. They might make good business partners too with her being an interior designer!

:yep:I was thinking about that...BTW I made the look :look: face in the other post because I was on the phone w/ DH & he was like "W is an artist...he paints" as if that was all that needed to be said.:nono::laugh:

...Is she sure she wants to get married? just kidding:grin:

:yep:I was thinking about that...BTW I made the look :look: face in the other post because I was on the phone w/ DH & he was like "W is an artist...he paints" as if that was all that needed to be said.:nono::laugh:

...Is she sure she wants to get married? just kidding:grin:

:grin:..........

Back