Frenchees - New York

Pepperanne2

Finally I can post at work! I am tired of "lurking"...so HELLO EVERYONE!

For those looking for Frenchees or for those who have given up altogether...I HAVE FOUND IT! (and yes it does smell like BBQ sauce
ohwell.gif
) It can be found in New York - APOLLO BEAUTY on 125th! The girl at the counter is very nice and will help you. I went in there on a whim when my daughter was getting her hair done and said "I know you probably dont have this but do you have "FRENCHEES"..and she said SURE! its right over here >>> lo and behold she had stacks of them! All for the price is $2.39!! (I purchased 2). I told her I'd spread the word and to make sure she can order more if necessary and she assured me that wouldn't be a problem.

So there you have it...Frenchess for $2.39 at Apollo Beauty on 125th Street. Hope this helps!

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
People gave links to websites to order it but I dont like ordering stuff online. I know exactly where that store is at and I am glad they have it. Thanks again for the heads up.
weird.gif
God bless you all.

Does your receipt have the number of the store, maybe I can call and order some....azul, what is the ordering link?

Sorry for the delay.. I don't have the number per se to Apollo Beauty in New York but you can call information. Its located on 125th. It's a rather large store so I am sure you wont have a problem with information not giving you the number.

Back