French Perm Stabilzer Smells Like??

Lava27

Hi LAdies! I used French Perm Stabilzer and few times b4 I moved, and I loved the detangling properties. When I finally moved that bottle was just one more heavy item, so I left it. I just re-bought a bottle for my new home, but I'm confused about the smell.

I dont have a clear memory, but I thought my old bottle smelled sort of fragrant. This bottle I have now smells alcoholy?? Is this normal? What does your FPS smell like? I hope I don't have to chuck this one! TIA

Lava :yawn:

i'm not sure what it smells like, but maybe you could try adding a few drops of essential oil to it to help the smell out. peppermint essential oil is good at masking stinky smells, & so is lavender :yep:

it smells like French Perm Stabilizer? sorry I'm no help. My mom used this on me since I was a child and I'm completely used to the smell.

It does have a Slight Chemical smell to it.:yep:

But I am Lovin' it. (Thanks Kellum). I may actually like this 'more' than my beloved Roux Porosity Control.:look: Or...Just as much.

I'm really glad I purchased it. I've actually had it since the Summer, but kept reaching for the PC and Continued to buy PC when I had the 32 oz of FPS Just sitting in My Stash.:perplexed

So.........Since one of my 2010 Hair Goals is to Shop My Stash, After I used up the remainder of My PC, I pulled out the FPS.

I Like It!:lick:

Back