French Hair Care Line for Women of Color

Hi supergirl,

Yes I have heard of this line I believe it was first mentioned here on the thread entitled Haitian Girls Got the Secret..or something like that..:drunk:I have seen this in my local BSS near the Dominican hair care products and people must buy it a lot because it seems to be a stable her in Miami. I have not used it yet so that's all I know if you feel like digging I believe on one of the Caribbean or Haitian threads there might be more info.

Hi supergirl,

Yes I have heard of this line I believe it was first mentioned here on the thread entitled Haitian Girls Got the Secret..or something like that..:drunk:I have seen this in my local BSS near the Dominican hair care products and people must buy it a lot because it seems to be a stable her in Miami. I have not used it yet so that's all I know if you feel like digging I believe on one of the Caribbean or Haitian threads there might be more info.

Whaaat, im Haitan and never heard of that line!!:lachen:

Hi supergirl,

Thank you...I knew that line looked familiar!!!!!! I have tried it and used in the passed...nothing special. However, I noticed they changed their packaging and added new products to the line.

Hi supergirl,

Whaaat, im Haitan and never heard of that line!!:lachen:

Are you serious!!!!!!!!! Most Haitians I know knew that line...heck it was an haitian friend of mom who recommended that to her.

Back