"Free Your Mane"........New Hair Care Line!?!

winnettag

I just read an article about how this line came to be, and it was heart warming :grin:
I checked out the site and the ingredients and they look really good!
What do you ladies think?
(I wish there was a full list of ingredients for each product separately though.)

I like the site, it's very colorful/energetic. I do wish they had ingredients for the specific products... I dont see a link to contact them about it either.

I like the site, it's very colorful/energetic. I do wish they had ingredients for the specific products... I dont see a link to contact them about it either.

Watched a car commercial with a gorgeous model playing Egyptian royalty and had to google to find out who it was, turned out to be Nikia Phoenix then I discovered she uses Free Your Mane and now I am eyeing the pomade for edges even though the last thing I need is another hair product in my bathroom! Amazon lists the ingredients for individual products and the detangling conditioner is:
Water (aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kemel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Isododecane, Neopentyl Glyco Diheptanoate, PEG 12, Dimethicone, LAureth-9, Disodium EDTA, CItric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum),

Back