Free shipping!!!!!

Dolapo

hey everyone. this website has free shipping for all orders through july 4th. they have sodium lactate, glycerin, oils, shea butter, panthenol. If you wanna get something now, check them out. lol. i sound liek a public announcement. anyways, this is the website.....http://www.todieforsoap.com. this is where i got shea butter from cos it was the cheapest on the web and its good. i just ordered some sodium lactate from them.

Thanks Im scoping it out now, another reason to spend money I guess!
Update: I cleaned up at that site!! LOL

Last edited:
haha. im broke also but i had to get that stuff. i heard its similar to glycerine but wayyy better. and doesnt suck out moisture from your hair like glycerin does

Thanks so much Dolapo. Just got me a pound of unrefined shea butter. I can't believe I"ve been paying $5 to have 5 ounces in a cute little canister !

Thanks for the info, Dolapo! ;-) While I was checking out that site on Monday evening, it went down.

I'm happy that at least, you ladies were able to get some goodies! :-)

Dolapo and DahomeyAhosi,

What else did you purchase?

Babygurl,

What did you purchase?

Dolapo said:
ooppps....so you werent able to get anything? if not, sorry about that. probably too much traffic

No, I couldn't get one thing! :-( I was w/ my friend when I was viewing the site. I was getting so excited about the items on there. When it went down, he became just as disappointed as I did.

ETA... He told me that it probably crashed b/c LHCF members and lurkers were all on there, right along w/ me. Now, I know that I must be talking about this this board too much when he starts talking about LHCF lurkers! LOL!!!

Last edited:
wow.....im sure you've been talking about LHCF 24/7. no wonder your friend knows all that! you could get the shea butter though. even with the shipping, that was the website where i could get teh cheapest shea butter online. believe me, i did a thorough search and did calculations and such.

Dolapo said:
wow.....im sure you've been talking about LHCF 24/7. no wonder your friend knows all that! you could get the shea butter though. even with the shipping, that was the website where i could get teh cheapest shea butter online. believe me, i did a thorough search and did calculations and such.

I can't help it! This place is addictive! LOL!

I really need some Shea Butter, too! BTW, does it come in a plastic type of container or is it a plastic bag? TIA!

Mestiza said:

Dolapo and DahomeyAhosi,

Babygurl,

What did you purchase?

I purchased unrefined Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Liquid Shea, Grapeseed Oil, and containers.

Dang!...I am late..I went to the site a few minutes ago and ALL the shea butter is gone and coconut oil. When I sent them an email asking when it will be restocked, it came back to me undelivered...I guess I will look elsewhere since the LHCF ladies don bought up errythang! :p ;)

lisajames96 said:
Dang!...I am late..I went to the site a few minutes ago and ALL the shea butter is gone and coconut oil. When I sent them an email asking when it will be restocked, it came back to me undelivered...I guess I will look elsewhere since the LHCF ladies don bought up errythang! :p ;)
have you called their toll free number? its (877) 337 1309

Originally Posted by Mestiza

Dolapo and DahomeyAhosi,

Babygurl,

What did you purchase?

Babygurl said:
I purchased unrefined Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Liquid Shea, Grapeseed Oil, and containers.

Oooh! You bought some real treats! Way to go! :-)

the only thing i needed was the sodium lactose. i was going to get some aloe vera but they only have the freeze dried one so i didnt bother

Dolapo said:
haha. im broke also but i had to get that stuff. i heard its similar to glycerine but wayyy better. and doesnt suck out moisture from your hair like glycerin does

How will you be using the sodium lactate? will you add it to your leave-ins or conditioners. thanks for posting this site. They have great prices, I think I will place a small order myself.

nikki1971 said:
How will you be using the sodium lactate? will you add it to your leave-ins or conditioners. thanks for posting this site. They have great prices, I think I will place a small order myself.
ill add it to my spritz mixture containing rose hydrosol, glycerin, aloe vera juice and water. Bu tfirst, ill make a small mixture with water and try it for a few days to see if its really moisturising and discover anymore benefits that it has

WOW!! I first have to say thanks Dolapo for putting me on to this site, I ordered a few items and got my package today, well they gave me FREE GOODIES!!
I ordered 2 pounds (huge bottles) each of Liquid Shea, Grapeseed Oil, and Castor Oil, and one pound of Unrefined shea butter. Well when my package came, I got all that and a free 2 lb bottle of liquid shea, and a 1lb tub of mango butter. Ive read the testimonials and saw that the company has very satisfied customers but now they've hooked me for life!!!
http://www.todieforsoap.com they have BOGO specials this week!
Had to repeat this post on this thread!

Babygurl said:
WOW!! I first have to say thanks Dolapo for putting me on to this site, I ordered a few items and got my package today, well they gave me FREE GOODIES!!
I ordered 2 pounds (huge bottles) each of Liquid Shea, Grapeseed Oil, and Castor Oil, and one pound of Unrefined shea butter. Well when my package came, I got all that and a free 2 lb bottle of liquid shea, and a 1lb tub of mango butter. Ive read the testimonials and saw that the company has very satisfied customers but now they've hooked me for life!!!
http://www.todieforsoap.com they have BOGO specials this week!
Had to repeat this post on this thread!

Wow!!!That makes me act like Martin, "Woo woo woo woo!" I bet you did a happy dance! :-D

Mestiza said:
Wow!!!That makes me act like Martin, "Woo woo woo woo!" I bet you did a happy dance! :-D

I almost spit out my juice when I read this post, I sure did do a happy dance for about 5 minutes, I love free samples, especially BIG free samples.

Back