Free Samples for Tress Tranzition by Lottabody

Rayne, thanks!!!!

I was looking at their style gallery and came across the article below. Is it possible to get natural hair that straight?

sg_leftpic_natural01.jpg

Products needed:
Tress Tranzitions
4 in 1 Shampoo
Blow Dry Straightening Lotion
Press 'n Curl Wax (optional)

Story 1 | Curly to Straight

1. Cleanse hair with Tress Tranzitions 4 in 1 Shampoo to cleanse, detangle, condition and provide thermal protection. It is important to begin any new style with a clean head of hair. After shampoo, towel dry hair.
2. Liberally apply Tress Tranzitions Blow Dry Straightening Lotion throughout the hair and comb through. While combing hair, blow dry hair until completely dry.
3. After drying the hair, divide hair into four sections and use a ceramic flat iron to straighten and silken into a super sleek straight finish. The hair has been protected with thermal protecting agents of the blow dry straightening lotion so don’t be afraid to apply the heat of a ceramic flat iron.

If the hair is particularly coarse or resistant, use Tress Tranzitions Press 'n Curl Wax to finish and seal in silky straightness. The properties of the wax provide extra protection against moisture or humidity. Place a small amount in palms and apply to dry hair. Using a flat iron or pressing comb, straighten for a satin finish.

To Maintain
Wrap the hair around your head and cover it with a scarf to hold in place as you sleep. When it is time to shower, make sure the hair is covered with a shower cap to keep the moisture away. With these simple maintenance steps, the hair should stay straight until the next time you shampoo.

Amina said:
Rayne, thanks!!!!

I was looking at their style gallery and came across the article below. Is it possible to get natural hair that straight?

sg_leftpic_natural01.jpg

Products needed:
Tress Tranzitions
4 in 1 Shampoo
Blow Dry Straightening Lotion
Press 'n Curl Wax (optional)

Story 1 | Curly to Straight

1. Cleanse hair with Tress Tranzitions 4 in 1 Shampoo to cleanse, detangle, condition and provide thermal protection. It is important to begin any new style with a clean head of hair. After shampoo, towel dry hair.
2. Liberally apply Tress Tranzitions Blow Dry Straightening Lotion throughout the hair and comb through. While combing hair, blow dry hair until completely dry.
3. After drying the hair, divide hair into four sections and use a ceramic flat iron to straighten and silken into a super sleek straight finish. The hair has been protected with thermal protecting agents of the blow dry straightening lotion so don’t be afraid to apply the heat of a ceramic flat iron.

If the hair is particularly coarse or resistant, use Tress Tranzitions Press 'n Curl Wax to finish and seal in silky straightness. The properties of the wax provide extra protection against moisture or humidity. Place a small amount in palms and apply to dry hair. Using a flat iron or pressing comb, straighten for a satin finish.

To Maintain
Wrap the hair around your head and cover it with a scarf to hold in place as you sleep. When it is time to shower, make sure the hair is covered with a shower cap to keep the moisture away. With these simple maintenance steps, the hair should stay straight until the next time you shampoo.

I dunno but something about that picture screams "photoshopped" to me. The ends of her hair on the left side seem wrong to me. But besides that I can say I have tried the BlowDry Straightening Lotion and it is wonderful. It serves its purpose. I am sorry I cannot say the same for their Extreme curling gel.

Their press n curl wax is good. I use it when I flat iron my daughter's hair. It's a great moisturizer (not too greasy) and heat protectant and you only need a little bit.

Back