Free Sample of Bain De Terre Hair Strengthening Masque

I've tried it...sample that is. The mask was pretty cool. I also have a sample of the sugar fig scalp massage scrub. I'm kinda scared it will cause my hair to tangle.....so I have been putting it off. I want to try the Recovery Complex replenishing hair balm and the White Lotus Reparative reconstructor

Last edited:
I just saw the add for this in my allure magazine. i can't wait to try it ,if its good i guess I will be in trade secrets buying it up!

I just saw the add for this in my allure magazine. i can't wait to try it ,if its good i guess I will be in trade secrets buying it up!

I got my sample from trade secret. See if you can get that sample they give out bc it comes with a $2 off coupon.

thanks for the link...getting a free sample is okay for a PJ, right? As long as I don't actually pay for it...right? :look:

I received a sample from them in the mail, but it was for a scalp scrub. The accompanying letter said that they had run out of the masque

I finally used the tiny sample of the Strengthening Masque.

:look:

It was okay. I could only use it on my ends because there was so little of it. I think everyone should stick with their other mud type conditioners and not break any legs running out to get this one. Maybe if I had been able to cover all of my hair with it, my opinion would be different, but this one is onlt going to get 2 out of 5 stars. :ohwell:

Last edited:
Back