Free Sample - Aveda Dry Remedy Treatment Masque!!

dream13

at www.aveda.com. TODAY ONLY!!

Enter offer code DRSAMPLE68. FREE shipping on all orders.

ETA: Looks like you have to buy something to get the free sample.

Attachments

• Aveda Dry Remedy.jpg
    Aveda Dry Remedy.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
girl you know I was on there and I got that email...btw I'm bout to snatch that Louis you got in your signature! Thanks for the info I might have to buy something after all even though I wasn't going to!:lachen:

I don't see where to put the offer code in or where to click for a sample.:perplexed ETA: do I have to purchase something to get it? I'm not familiar with their haircare line.

Thanks for posting, but how do you get to the page to get the sample, I can't find it!

ETA I figured out that I had to place an order so I did. Free shipping today is right up my alley! I guess I have been spoiled by the free sample postcards.Thanks again for the heads up.

Last edited:
girl you know I was on there and I got that email...btw I'm bout to snatch that Louis you got in your signature! Thanks for the info I might have to buy something after all even though I wasn't going to!:lachen:

:lachen: Girl, my poor little 25...that thing stays stuffed to capacity with hair products. Should've asked for a 30 :look:.

Last edited:
I don't see where to put the offer code in or where to click for a sample.:perplexed ETA: do I have to purchase something to get it? I'm not familiar with their haircare line.

Yeah, looks like you have to have something in your shopping cart at checkout to enter the offer code :ohwell:.

thanks for the code! I just ordered the anti-humectant pomade and entered the code along with it. I'll post a review when i get the masque which should arrive by my wash day Friday!

Back