Free "New Years Resolution Health and Beauty Discussion" in Florida

upandcoming

Hey guys,

I love Mulcare Multi-cultural Hair Design (Wilma) located on 4921 Sheridan Street/Suite 4 in Hollywood, Florida (about 10 minutes from Aventura in Miami). Today she did my hair (1 and a half inches of growth since November - yay!) and I met he sister, Winnie. Tomorrow from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., she will be doing a "New Years Resolution Health and Beauty" Discussion. She'll be talking about:

Hair and skin challenges, weight challenge, irritable bowel, allergies, acid reflux, poor memory, fibroids, body or joint pain, diabetes, heart diseases, cholestol, cellulite, cause of cancer, and how to build a strong immune system.

It's free and you get to smell really good things. She told me I need biotin, which is something I've been thinking about taking. since I joined this website and did some online research. My hair stylist agreed and she ran her own spa in New York for over 25 years w/her sister. I'll probably start taking it to promote stronger nails and hair. I'll see if I can find it somewhere online.

Anyway I just wanted to share with you guys because I've learned so much from this site.

Ooohhhh ...sounds great and FREE?! Unfortunately, I am in NJ and won't be in FL until the end of January. Ratz!

Please go and enjoy yourself and come back and share the good stuff!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:dance7:

I am happy you have found Wilma!! While I have not been to see her since I have started caring for my own hair, she is one of the best hair stylist I know. She is very knowledgeable about the health of your hair and takes time to listed to you and give you EXACTLY what you ask for. I am spending my time in the Bahamas so unfortunately, I will have to miss out on this one.

Back