Free Cream of Nature Products

Has anyone used the Reconstructor by Cream of Nature? If so, what did you think?

I bought a bottle of Neutralizing shampoo and Vitale Revive that I didn't need. Since I can't get a refund, I figured I'd try to exchange for something that I want.

myco said:
Has anyone used the Reconstructor by Cream of Nature? If so, what did you think?

I bought a bottle of Neutralizing shampoo and Vitale Revive that I didn't need. Since I can't get a refund, I figured I'd try to exchange for something that I want.

Nope, but I'd love to know too. I've used their moisturizing conditioner (not sure of the name, but it has a purple top) and I really like it.

myco said:

I have used it. It is okay, nothing to write home about. There was no drastic difference in my hair. I like it better than their conditioner, though.

rayne said:
I don't know if this has been posted already, but Creme of Nature has a web site and you can request free samples :trampolin :trampolin I just requested mine yesterday so I'm not sure what all you get. But who cares, it's free :lol:
Enjoy!

http://cremeofnature.com/offers-freesamples.asp

Thank you for sharing this. I just took the short survey to receive the free samples.

God bless you and happy, healthy hair to you and all in this forum.:)

thanks!! I'm to glad to see that it's not the " pay $1 per item for shipping" kinda free! You know how some websites do....:lol:

anyway..thanks again!

Back