Free Bucks at CVS!!!!!!! (with cvs card)

UGQueen

Hey everyone,

just wanted to let yall know that CVS has free bucks going on right now.
If you spend more than 15 dollars on NTM you get 5 dollars in free bucks on your receipt.

This goes for other items too so look around and see what you can find there are some good savings but i ran in and out cause the PJ in me was going wild.

I bought two leave in silks as well as a NTM mask, havent used it in a while so i thought i would revisit. Almost bought the deep conditioner but I'm moving in two weeks so I need to save my money! I used my free bucks right away, so its not like you have to come back another day or anything like that

Happy shopping ladies!!

oooh thanks lady! I've wanted to try NTM silk leave in for a while but it hasn't been on sale around here. I like to pre-poo with the daily deep conditioner warmed in the microwave with honey and evoo while I work out. I was VERY impressed when I used it this way.

oooh thanks lady! I've wanted to try NTM silk leave in for a while but it hasn't been on sale around here. I like to pre-poo with the daily deep conditioner warmed in the microwave with honey and evoo while I work out. I was VERY impressed when I used it this way.

sounds interetsing, im gunna have to try this next wash

Back