free at CVS!

Blckbeautie

Soooo last night I decided to stop at CVS. They had wonderful sales going on.

If you buy $20 worth of Nexxus hair products (and some were on sale)...you get $10 free!

also..$4.48 for the BIG pump of Aussie Moist

and the tresemme was 3/$10

So..i spent a whole $21 on tressemme. I got the humectress conditioner and the deep conditioner (i've been wanting to try it)

then i got 3 tresemmes for FREE right on the spot with the $10 back!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

just thought i'd let everyone know so they can take advantage!

I have to get out of this thread before all of my PJ therapy goes out of the window.

Chanting: I have power over purchase...I have power over purchase....

I was just in there last night and I didn't pay attention to the Nexxus line. I'll go back tomorrow, thanks for posting.

wait so u buy $20 worth of stuff and get $10 back? is it store credit or real money back?

so that means i can buy 2- 3/10's tressemee's($20) and get back $10? which means i would have only spent $190 for 6 bottles of tressemme's? sorry if this seems confusing lol

wait so u buy $20 worth of stuff and get $10 back? is it store credit or real money back?

so that means i can buy 2- 3/10's tressemee's($20) and get back $10? which means i would have only spent $190 for 6 bottles of tressemme's? sorry if this seems confusing lol

no it means they jus have diff items on sale and some r free. i personally bought 20 bucks worth of nexxus products and if u have a CVS card (u should get one, it's free!) then they give u 10 dollars of CVS money.

and the tresemme is on sale 3 for $10...so i used my 10 free dollars to buy my tresemme...get it now? :yep:

no it means they jus have diff items on sale and some r free. i personally bought 20 bucks worth of nexxus products and if u have a CVS card (u should get one, it's free!) then they give u 10 dollars of CVS money.

and the tresemme is on sale 3 for $10...so i used my 10 free dollars to buy my tresemme...get it now? :yep:

I get it! I love the CVS extra buck program. :grin:

OMG, I so should not have come in here. I love CVS and I've completely run out of my tresemme and need to restock. I'll be there tomorrow with bells I hope the sale is still going. I also wonder when it started I was just in there Tuesday and only saw the renpure and nexxus. So the only thing I picked up was the Aussie Moist and Garnier Leave-In (not feeling it),but I've really been wanting to try the Aussie Moist (still haven't tried yet). How did I miss the Tresemme? :wallbash:

LOL! I stumbled upon this deal on Wednesday and bought some Humectress (in the jar) and Luxe moisturizing leave-in spray(never tried it)... then I went back this afternoon at lunch and bought another Humectress and another Luxe spray... so I got $20 extra bucks... Gotta love CVS, it was a good deal... Didn't know so many ladies were still into Nexxus...

Soooo last night I decided to stop at CVS. They had wonderful sales going on.

If you buy $20 worth of Nexxus hair products (and some were on sale)...you get $10 free!

also..$4.48 for the BIG pump of Aussie Moist

and the tresemme was 3/$10

So..i spent a whole $21 on tressemme. I got the humectress conditioner and the deep conditioner (i've been wanting to try it)

then i got 3 tresemmes for FREE right on the spot with the $10 back!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

just thought i'd let everyone know so they can take advantage!

THANK YOU! I'M ON MY WAY.

Back