FoxyScholar testifies: "Ima QUIT PLAYING WITH JESUS!!!"

PaperClip

Dear women of the Lord.... between last night and tonight, the Lord did something BEYOND PHENOMENAL FOR ME. I have yet the words to articulate it in any earthly form of communication at this point. Maybe one day I will be able to tell it all.... not because it's secret, but because it's beyond my wildest imagination...how to put it into words...I shall ask the Lord for wisdom.... I can say this:

Please understand that the Lord JESUS CHRIST is REAL. He's a real God. He's the Almighty, all knowing, all seeing, all hearing, all feeling Lord. Between last night and the time of this writing, the Lord plucked me up and put ME back in place because I was on the way out of here (spiritually speaking).... in fact, I had already checked out....

Whatever and I mean WHATEVER you are going through right now, please know that the Lord sees what you're going through and the fact that you are able to put finger to keyboard to post a thread should be a sign to you that you have not lost your natural mind...and that the Lord is holding you in His bosom.

Hold on.... just hold on.... hold on.... hold on to the Lord with all you've got... or with the little you've got left... hold on....

Peace....

Thanks for this testimony. I will put this in my back pocket and carry it around with me. So when craziness hits I can always pull it out and say no no no. Look what he did for FoxyScholar.

I know that Jesus is real and has my back to the 100%. Hold on HOld on.

Thank you!

Thanks for this testimony. I will put this in my back pocket and carry it around with me. So when craziness hits I can always pull it out and say no no no. Look what he did for FoxyScholar.

I know that Jesus is real and has my back to the 100%. Hold on HOld on.

Thank you!

TML....

Please understand the half has not been told.... the 10th has not been told....

Thank you Foxy, this is confirmation of what was placed in my spirit last night. God has not forgotten, he is merely preparing us for what he has in store for us.
Whatever and I mean WHATEVER you are going through right now, please know that the Lord sees what you're going through and the fact that you are able to put finger to keyboard to post a thread should be a sign to you that you have not lost your natural mind...and that the Lord is holding you in His bosom.

Last edited:
TML....

Please understand the half has not been told.... the 10th has not been told....

Trust I understand to the fullest. The depths that we sometimes go to and find Jesus dragging us out of...are sometimes the hardest to talk about. The hardest to put out there, because in my experience sometimes I have been ashamed to admit it all out loud. But, still thankful that Jesus grabbed me...and only at a point to say a bit of what the Lord has done.

So you didn't tell much, but that spoke alot louder than if you would have told it all ...well to me personally.

I had a situation that the Lord intervenned on and I haven't screamed it from the hilltops, because I was/am lightweight ashamed, but I have told a couple people who have been going through privately. And they have just been blown away.

Not saying you are ashamed, but in my case God did something GREAT and really manifested his promise in my life during that time, and I am ashamed that it even got to that point that he had to step in like that. So it is hard for me to tell that testimony. But, that is nothing but the DEVIL. God will surely get the glory, because in this moment right now I have seen the error in my ways. Letting shame stop me from giving Glory to God for what he has done.

Trust I understand to the fullest. The depths that we sometimes go to and find Jesus dragging us out of...are sometimes the hardest to talk about. The hardest to put out there, because in my experience sometimes I have been ashamed to admit it all out loud. But, still thankful that Jesus grabbed me...and only at a point to say a bit of what the Lord has done.

So you didn't tell much, but that spoke alot louder than if you would have told it all ...well to me personally.

I had a situation that the Lord intervenned on and I haven't screamed it from the hilltops, because I was/am lightweight ashamed, but I have told a couple people who have been going through privately. And they have just been blown away.

Not saying you are ashamed, but in my case God did something GREAT and really manifested his promise in my life during that time, and I am ashamed that it even got to that point that he had to step in like that. So it is hard for me to tell that testimony. But, that is nothing but the DEVIL. God will surely get the glory, because in this moment right now I have seen the error in my ways. Letting shame stop me from giving Glory to God for what he has done.

No shame here! We all have been through things we aren't proud of. The beauty is that HE BROUGHT US OUT!
Look at God, just from what little you did share, you actually helped a lot of people!

What a powerful testimony TML! I didn't need to know specifics about your situation to know that God has brought you out of a valley experiences. I can truly feel through your post the true power of God! You have inspired me to continue my journey :rosebud:

What a powerful testimony TML! I didn't need to know specifics about your situation to know that God has brought you out of a valley experiences. I can truly feel through your post the true power of God! You have inspired me to continue my journey :rosebud:

Praise the Lord. That is why Praise and Testimony time in church is sometimes so important. Folks don't know that their experience needs to be told to help another brother or sister in Christ. And that is what FoxyScholar had done by starting this thread.

FoxyScholar has encourage folk just by the words of her testimony to hold on..Hold on to God's unchanging hand.

Thank you foxyscholar for your testimony. I can also feel God's power through your post. Exciting!!! I love you Lord!!! Halleluia!!

FS, thanks for this. Just this morning I was feeling a little down on my way to work and I thought to myself that the Lord doesn't think I'm deserving of what I've been asking him for. I hate being doubtful but I've been hoping and praying for sooo long. I needed to hear this.

Thank you FoxyScholar for your testimony! You have no idea how much I needed to hear this today. I may not know what God did for your and it really doesn't matter if anyone knows all the details. What matters is you came forth and let it be known what a wonderful thing God has done. I am at a standstill right now and I am listening for God. Thank you again FoxyScholar for being obedient. Thank you God!

Back