Found Salerm AND Alter Ego @ store, now what

Lorraine

I was shocked to find the ENTIRE line of Salerm products (shampoo, conditioner, treatment, Salerm 21) as well as the entire line of Alter Ego (shampoo, conditioner, eye drop like application, and more) at my local GROCERY store. And the prices are not expensive.

shocked.gif

Is anyone using these products? If so, which ones do you have and how do you use them?

For you ladies in the DC metro area I strongly suggest you trek out to Wegman's in Sterling before I buy out the store.

Good morning to you!!
So glad that you found the Salerm line!!! Many ppl on hear rave about the Salerm 21 l-i CO!! Try that I have not tried any thing from the line(yet) but I plan on trying the Salerm 21 l-i.....u are so lucky to have found it in the store I have to order over the net. Enjoy and pls lmk what you think of them after trying!!

HHG!!!!

I use the salerm as a leave in after relaxer and also on wash and set days. you can do a search for salerm and see how tons of people on here use it too
smile.gif

Dont have the alter ego .... yet
look.gif
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NYCchild said:
I use the salerm as a leave in after relaxer and also on wash and set days. you can do a search for salerm and see how tons of people on here use it too
smile.gif

look.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you use Salerm 21 or the conditioner? Just curious.

Thanks!

Hey Lorraine,
Originally I began to use Salerm as a conditioner because I was unsure that it was a leave in. A friend of mine who told me it works great for her told me she uses it as a deep conditioner. If the bottle were like 16oz instead of a mere 6 or 8 I would use it as a conditioner once in awhile. It works great both ways
smile.gif

You know Britt, I still have yet to try this...I'm going to do it after my next touch up.

P.S.
orders.gif
I don't appreciate that you have my husband in your avatar. I'm a lady, so I'm just going to meet you after work and we can go somewhere quiet and I can beat you down.
swordfight.gif
Me and the kids don't play that.
naughty.gif

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
You know Britt, I still have yet to try this...I'm going to do it after my next touch up.

P.S.
orders.gif
I don't appreciate that you have my husband in your avatar. I'm a lady, so I'm just going to meet you after work and we can go somewhere quiet and I can beat you down.
swordfight.gif
naughty.gif

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Traccyyyyyyy u know how long I've been trying to put Bleek in my avatar for the longest. I use to fantasize about him all the time in H.S
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
, I still do
grin.gif
Ain't he fine! I could go on and on, but this is the hair board
laugh.gif

I wish the Salerm came in a bigger bottle, I would use it as a deep conditioner w/o heat for 15 min.

I am in LOVE with that ig'nant fool....
laugh.gif

Him and those wife beaters...
lick.gif

Okay OT alarm....

Sorry ladies!

And now back to your regularly scheduled, non-hormone laden program.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
I am in LOVE with that ig'nant fool....
laugh.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Him and those wife beaters...
lick.gif

Okay OT alarm....

Sorry ladies!

And now back to your regularly scheduled, non-hormone laden program.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in lust and love too
lick.gif
lick.gif
, I'll take a double dose of him and Cam, now he is ig'nant.

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

P.S.
orders.gif
swordfight.gif
naughty.gif

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Traccyyyyyyy u know how long I've been trying to put Bleek in my avatar for the longest. I use to fantasize about him all the time in H.S
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
, I still do
grin.gif
Ain't he fine! I could go on and on, but this is the hair board
laugh.gif

I wish the Salerm came in a bigger bottle, I would use it as a deep conditioner w/o heat for 15 min.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salerm 21 doesn't but at the store they had the shampoo and conditioner in the largest bottle I have ever seen -- at least 32oz.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pepperanne2 said:
Lorraine, how were the prices? Especially for the Alter Ego...

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid $22 for the one with the eye drop application. I was too afraid to get the others until I knew if they were good. The Salerm treatment in the round tube like container was $17 and the small bottle of Salerm 21 was 7 or 8.99, I believe.

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
Lorraine, do you remember whether the poo has SLS in it or any other bad stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but now you have me curious enough to go back. What shall I look for besides SLS -- and what is SLS? LOL

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
Pepperanne2 said:
Lorraine, how were the prices? Especially for the Alter Ego...

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid $22 for the one with the eye drop application. I was too afraid to get the others until I knew if they were good. The Salerm treatment in the round tube like container was $17 and the small bottle of Salerm 21 was 7 or 8.99, I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]
mad.gif
See Im bout to go beat those heifers up at Jaelvis, they charged me $40 for that stuff
swearing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
Lorraine, do you remember whether the poo has SLS in it or any other bad stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but now you have me curious enough to go back. What shall I look for besides SLS -- and what is SLS? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... SLS: Sodium Laureth Sulfate OR Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Both are considered to be the "harsher" cleansers/detergents found in shampoos and soaps. It's not a TERRIBLE thing, but I was just curious b/c besides Garnier, I've been doing so well using poos w/o it (Kercare).

Those are decent prices Lorraine. In the BSS I paid 30 for the "eye drop" alter ego but paid 12 at an industry beauty expo (needless to say I stocked up) but ...

Denali I feel you...40.00 is crazy! Was it a jumbo size?? My hairdresser charged me 25 the first time I heard about it and I thought that was alot! (it was the Cren to be specific) (they have "Herb" and another one called "Lozione.."

[ QUOTE ]
Pepperanne2 said:
In the BSS I paid 30 for the "eye drop" alter ego but paid 12 at an industry beauty expo (needless to say I stocked up) but ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, you might wanna think about putting some of your stock up on Ebay!! You could make a good profit, girl!!
up.gif

NO NO NO Lindy
smile.gif
I am a product junkie (as some of you already have witnessed) so I will wind up coming back for it in the future. BUUUUUT what I do have to sell off would be the HealthGoddess by TIGI... I remember a few ladies wanted it before I found it but just let me know. When is the next meet and greet so I can give some more of this crap away
smile.gif

I am going to have check out Wegmans!! Although I am on the PJ challenge for may a little looking shouldn't hurt right?
sekret.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pepperanne2 said:
Those are decent prices Lorraine. In the BSS I paid 30 for the "eye drop" alter ego but paid 12 at an industry beauty expo (needless to say I stocked up) but ...

Denali I feel you...40.00 is crazy! Was it a jumbo size?? My hairdresser charged me 25 the first time I heard about it and I thought that was alot! (it was the Cren to be specific) (they have "Herb" and another one called "Lozione.."

[/ QUOTE ]
I paid $40 for the "eye drop" leave-in. I think it is going to last awhile though
ohwell.gif
**justifying why I spent so much**
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
[ QUOTE ]
NYCchild said:
smile.gif

look.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you use Salerm 21 or the conditioner? Just curious.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the salerm 21 leavein
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dandy112 said:
I am going to have check out Wegmans!! Although I am on the PJ challenge for may a little looking shouldn't hurt right?
sekret.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, you know what looking does.
laugh.gif
I hear ya though.

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
See Im bout to go beat those heifers up at Jaelvis, they charged me $40 for that stuff

[/ QUOTE ]
I always take note of the products that they sell at Jaelvis and Luisa's. Then I go out and find it for cheaper some where else. They're prices are sky high.

Girl, if Wegman's wasn't so far from me, I'd check them out. However with gas prices being crazy high, I'm better off getting my Salerm 21 from Metro Beauty. Oh yeah, and I'm on the PJ Challenge.
smile.gif

Back