Found products that reduces breakage

crazyabouthair

while I was surfing the net the other night trying to find info on Terax hair products I saw that just4beauty.com was having a sell on a hair repair line called Bonacure. I said I wasn't going to buy anymore products because I really like Kerastase and I've finally simplified my regime. However I have been having a lot of shedding in the last few months and some breakage in the last few weeks.
I tried several treatments and reconstructures that didn't work so I was kind of iffy about this one also, but since I had a couple of discount coupons for Cut N Dry Salon (which is the same as just4beauty.com) I decided to go ahead and try it. It guarenteed to reduce/prevent breakage and split ends by 90%. Here's the review:

I shampooed with the hair repair shampoo twice. My hair felt strong immediately with moderate slip. Then I used the conditioner and left it on for 8-10 minutes with a cap over my head. My hair felt so soft with the conditioner in it. Then I rinsed and towel dried, use the leave in conditioner (called Smoothie) and the Sealed Ends cream and let it air dry. As it was drying I wasn't too impressed with the results. My hair felt soft but it looked rough. Me ends looked frizzy even though they felt soft and I was getting dissapointed.
frown.gif
After it dried completely I reapplied the Smoothie and Sealed Ends and wrapped them. This afternoon I took the wrap down, reapplied the Sealed Ends and hot curled. After I styled my hair I applied a little bit more of the Sealed End for shine and here is the final result:

My hair feels like velvet, It's shiny, light, and the ends feel so moisturized. And yes I would say that the breakage was decreased by 80-90%. I'm loving it and will be alternating this with the kerastase, but when the kerestase finishes I think I will be sticking to this since it's cheaper and controls my shedding and breakage. Absolutely loved it.
smile.gif

Could you list the actual products...kinda confused on what the actual products are that prevent your breakage...
confused.gif

Thats what I thought too.

Bonacure shampoo, conditioner, leave in (smoothie is the name], and sealed ends, a cream or moisturizer of some kind.

The website she posted should have the product names listed there...

Back