Found out I'm pregnant!!!

MissM

Found out I\'m pregnant!!!

Just wanted to share with you guys that I found out yesterday that I am expecting!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I hope I won't be puking at my wedding in March!!Ha!

But why is my hair actin crazy already?! It's like it has a mind of it's own, it won't lay smooth for nothing, what the heck is goin on? This will be my first child so all of this is new to me, what can I expect as far as hair growth? Will it remain the same or will it grow faster? I am also taking prenatal vitamins so I'm hoping it will start to grow a little faster, especially since my hair grows slow as it is.

Re: Found out I\'m pregnant!!!

Congrats!

Your hair is going to grow like weeds now. When I was expecting my hair grew like crazy...but...it did shed after giving birth, so try to hold on to all that extra length.

Wow! Congratulations! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif /images/graemlins/party.gif

Congratulations on your pending wedding and the new baby on the way!!!

As for the hair, when I had my daughter my hair grew really fast, and the texture totally changed. I went my entire pregnancy without relaxing because it laid so straight and the roots were more manageble (opposite for what is going on with you, I know). The only problem was that my hair was two different textures because I wasn't relaxing it.

If your hair is really getting out of hand, you might want to try new styling options. I had good success with a warm pressing comb, twists, and a sewn in weave. You really have to search because your hair is going through so many changes and you don't want to do any damage to it.

Many blessing to you, your fiance' and baby (and hair)

Tebby

COngratulations on your pregnancy and your up coming nuptials. When will the baby arrive?

That is wonderful! Congratulations! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/babyb.gif /images/graemlins/babyg.gif

Congratulations MissM!! /images/graemlins/party2.gif

I know you must be on top of the world with this great news!
I experienced hair loss and hair growth during my pregnancies. With my first son, I had a lot of breakage, with the second son, my hair grew a lot. I hope you get a lot of growth!! Congratulations again!!! /images/graemlins/baby2.gif

CONGRATS! /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif ON THE WAY /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats on the newcomer /images/graemlins/laugh.gif This is sure to be a boost in your hair growing. It has for all my friends that have children. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck!!

CONGRATS!! I am so Happy for you. Children are always blessings /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Congrats, babies are the best. My son is 7 mo. old now. I didn't realx my hair for 9 mo and it grew like crazy. It shedded a lot though after he was born. I still had more length though.Good luck and have a safe and healthy pregnancy. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/babyg.gif /images/graemlins/babyb.gif

Congratulations MissM!!!

My step sister said that her hair grew like a weed but after the pregnancy she shed alot. Bearing that in mind, just try and lay on extra conditioning and vitamin supps post pregnancy to maybe slow down the shed factor, (if this happens with you).

Have a safe and happy pregnancy!

Congratulations, MissM. Wishing you and your family the best of everything (and you a beautiful and drama-free pregnancy!)

CONGRATS missM!!

to clarify, women dont necessarily get 'increased' shedding after pregnancy, its just all the hair you managed to hold on to during the pregnancy,which would normally have shed right??

Congratulations! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif

Congratulations on the baby!!! /images/graemlins/babyg.gif /images/graemlins/babyb.gif

Watch out for vitamin A and evening primrose oil during your pregnancy. Only take them if your doctor recommends them.

Heyyyyy congratulations!!!
appl.gif

We're all going to be "aunties" once again. I wonder how many nieces and nephews we have on this board /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

I know nothing about hair during pregnancy but like the rest.... I'm so happy for you.

Not only will you be a good mommy, you're going to be a gorgeous one too with all that hair.
ma.gif

Congrats on the BABY!!!!!! /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif
Girl your hair is gonna take off growing my sis n laws did when she was pregnant!
CONGRATS!!!!!

CONGRATS on the your new addition to family!!!!! My hairgrew like crazy and became very thick. But on the other hand by bestfriend her hair did not grow it broke off a hole lot. The old people always says that girls make your hair grow and boys break it off . But enjoy you will experciene a lot of different and amazing things in the next 9months . /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Congratulation!! Good luck. I wish you and Lil' MissM all the best! /images/graemlins/babyg.gif /images/graemlins/babyb.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congrats on the pregnancy. Last year this time i found out i was expecting. I had him this past august. my hair has recently recuperated from a shedding phase it started shedding in november. Now, that was scary. however, my hair became really thick when i was carrying him those 9 months. Children are a blessing from the Lord.

/images/graemlins/rofl.gifThank u guys- I luv ya'll!!!! The little critter is due Sept 29th, but between you and me I think it will be sometime in Oct. We are hoping for a boy-little boys are so cute!!! And they love their mama!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Madison-that gender chart didn't tell me what I want to hear...it says I should be having a girl. But I tried it out on one of the ladies I work with and according to that chart two of her boys should have been girls! It gives me hope that it was wrong!!

Brownrelaxedhair-yeah gurl, I plan on taking some biotin throughout and after this pregnancy. I work for an ob/gyn and in case anyone was wondering it's safe to take during pregnancy, in any amount. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm going to try to keep a hair journal throughout this pregnancy and of course you know I'll post pics of the little one when 'he' is born!!!

Oh, and were any of you going thru mood swings with your pregnancies? I feel downright evil, anything and everything gets on my nerves! If this keeps up I'm going to need my own place to stay!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Congrats on the upcoming baby and marriage. I hope you have a little /images/graemlins/babyb.gif like you want, but if you have a little /images/graemlins/babyg.gif, you will always have another beautiful head of hair to work on!

Congratulations and wish you all the best. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/littleangel2.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/party2.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif /images/graemlins/babyb.gif /images/graemlins/babyg.gif /images/graemlins/baby2.gif

Back