Found awesome hair product by mistake.....

Coffee

I purchased it for a spray lotion, and I tried in on my hair and WOW!! It has some great ingredients and moisturized and soften my hair really well. It's called "Ola Lotion" and it's made in Hilo, Hawaii. I purchased it at a shop at Sea Port Village in San Diego. I will be buying more of this if I can find it in AZ, otherwise I will order it. Here's a list of the ingredients:

Jasmine Tea, *Hibiscus Tea, *Aloe Vera Distillate, *Sugar Cane Distillate, Mamaki Distillate, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Derived Emulsyifying Wax, *Virgin Coconut Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, *Expeller Coconut Butter, Passionflower Oil, Kamanu Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Extracts Of: *Jasmine, *Hibiscus Flower, *White Ginger Flower, *Noni, *Aloe, *Olena Root; Vegetable Glycerin, Orange Fruit Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, *Orange Blossom Fragrance, Essential Oils Of: Orange, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Absolute, Bitter Orange, Tangerine, Rosewood, Lemon. * Organically or sustainably grown

I purchased it for a spray lotion, and I tried in on my hair and WOW!! It has some great ingredients and moisturized and soften my hair really well. It's called "Ola Lotion" and it's made in Hilo, Hawaii. I purchased it at a shop at Sea Port Village in San Diego. I will be buying more of this if I can find it in AZ, otherwise I will order it. Here's a list of the ingredients:

Jasmine Tea, *Hibiscus Tea, *Aloe Vera Distillate, *Sugar Cane Distillate, Mamaki Distillate, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Derived Emulsyifying Wax, *Virgin Coconut Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, *Expeller Coconut Butter, Passionflower Oil, Kamanu Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Extracts Of: *Jasmine, *Hibiscus Flower, *White Ginger Flower, *Noni, *Aloe, *Olena Root; Vegetable Glycerin, Orange Fruit Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, *Orange Blossom Fragrance, Essential Oils Of: Orange, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Absolute, Bitter Orange, Tangerine, Rosewood, Lemon. * Organically or sustainably grown
This Product Sounds Wonderful Coffee! Thanks for Sharing your Findings. Please let us know how it works for You and if you were able to find it.:yep:

Looks good, Coffee but I've found suppleness magic with ALBA BOTANICAL leave-in...wonderful. A spritz of water, Alba then a seal of oil.

Looks good, Coffee but I've found suppleness magic with ALBA BOTANICAL leave-in...wonderful. A spritz of water, Alba then a seal of oil.
Thanks for the Info Brooklyn South. I have that Leave-In, but haven't used it yet. Good Lookin' Out! That's good to know.

Thanks for reminding me........:grin:

That's great you've found something that works great for you. I'm not trying to get anyone to change, just sharing my find :yep:.

This is in my basket at Vitaglo along with the Beauty Without Cruelty leave-in, both of which got great reviews. I rarely buy hair products anymore, but I cannot find my beloved Surya volume reducer leave in with cupuaca butter anymore, so I am going to treat myself to all three, including the Ola lotion. Thanks for the rec Coffee.

I am so glad you found something you like. The ingredients do sound wonderful. My daily moisturizer is Alba too- actually I use the Kukui Nut body cream as my hair moisturizer and I could not be any happier.

Wow, sounds good! How nice of you to share it with all of us :). It's cool how we all have our little moisturizers that work magic. Mine is Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner. I mix it with a bit of Avocado oil, put it on damp hair, seal with jojoba oil, my hair is luscious and shiny for days.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing Coffee! Lately, I have been using various cheapie conditioners mixed with water as my moisturizer and noticed that they have been leaving a lot of buildup/making my scalp itch like crazy(even after acv rinses and clarifying). I will check to see if whole foods carries this b/c I really need a good daily moisturizer.

This is in my basket at Vitaglo along with the Beauty Without Cruelty leave-in, both of which got great reviews. I rarely buy hair products anymore, but I cannot find my beloved Surya volume reducer leave in with cupuaca butter anymore, so I am going to treat myself to all three, including the Ola lotion. Thanks for the rec Coffee.
I love Beauty w/o Cruelty and Alba leave ins! Alba is my new love, it's so thick and creamy :lick:

Back