Found an excellent hair gel....

Tebby1017

It's called Botanigel Hair Builder, made by Genuine African Formula. I went to NYC last weekend, so of course I had to stock up on my Dominican Hair products. Anyway, I came across this gel and decided to give it a try. Here are the ingredients:

Aloe Vera and Marshmallow root gel in a base deionized water, wild bee honey, bo-intrinsic herbal extracts mixture of Nettle, Chamomile, Alpine Horsetail, Burdock root, Millet, Calendula flower, Rosemary and Onion Juice; oils of Olive, Basil, Jojoba, Safflower, and vegetable Glycerine; Sorbitol, Biotin, Allantoin, Lecithin, Inositol, Panthenol, vitamins A, B, C &E.

I don't know what some of these ingredients are, but my hair LOVES this gel. Also, it doesn't smell as yummy as my Smooth N Shine gel, but it holds better, leaves my hair more moisturized, and gives more shine.

I purchased it at Just For Me BSS on Fulton, for anyone in the Brooklyn area who wants to check it out. Otherwise the company's address is PO Box 12675; Gainsville, Florida 32604 and the phone is (904)372-7329/7679.

This stuff is definately a keeper and I WILL NOT be without it!

Tebby

The ingredients sound great, like they might not be drying..

I wonder if it's avaible online..

(I'm the queen of online shopping)
weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this sound like something I would like to use to twist my hair up with. Thanx!

[/ QUOTE ]

The man at the BSS said that a lot of people use it for locs and twists...I'm telling, it holds nicely and there is no stickiness or stiffness, nor is there any buildup. I think you would be very pleased.

Tebby

[ QUOTE ]
The ingredients sound great, like they might not be drying..

I wonder if it's avaible online..

(I'm the queen of online shopping)
weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing, but they didn't have a website listed on the jar. I will check though because this gel is wonderful.

Tebby

Can you please give me a list of some of the dominican products Just For Me has? I shop there all the time so that would be more convenient than going to manhattan. I don't use any yet but would like to try some. I know my cousin used a conditioner in my hair I am going to have to ask her. But if you can provide some products that I can look into that would be great.

Back