Found a website that sells our favorite hairproducts in bulk

levette

Some of you probably alread know about this website www.stockngo.com
But since I am always the last one to find about anything, I thought I would share with anyone who has never heard about this site. Other products they sell there includes: chi, biosilk, etc. They also sell personal hygiene products and household cleaning products.

I ordered 6 creme of nature chamomile & comfrey conditioners in bulk and got a decent deal plus i got a 20% discount and free shipping. Plus I ordered some foot cream and my total for everything was $ 21.70. I ordered online on Sunday and it arrived Wednesday.

Attachments

• 04-14-11_0612.jpg
    04-14-11_0612.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 181
oprah-crying.gif

thank you! this is great!

Jumpin Jahosafats!!! You can't be serious, This is Amazing!!!

ETA: My Bad! Thank You!!! :drunk:

Last edited:
They sell my KCKT for only $9.99 and Curls Curl creme brulee for $10.99 with 20% off and free shipping. Thinks of my no buy challenge, remembers I'm out of KCKT... What's a girl to do :nervous2:

Thanks for the heads up. See you are not the last one to know. Going to check it out now then to bed.

Why me? :whyme:
Why did I look at this, knowing that I need to be itemizing my tax documents right now :nono:

It's so amazing. Thank you.

I don't know about this site guys :nono: Too good to be true... You can't click/verify ANY of the internet/e commerce security certifications at the bottom of the page. I may be wrong but this site may be scammin' folks. :look:

I don't know about this site guys :nono: Too good to be true... You can't click/verify ANY of the internet/e commerce security certifications at the bottom of the page. I may be wrong but this site may be scammin' folks. :look:

Well I received my order promptly and everything was fine just like i ordered.

I'm glad you did. I'd hate to see anyone get scammed/burned online. I'm overly cautious when it comes to online purchases and I rely heavily on e-security/merchant certificates. I swear by PayPal, Authorize.Net, etc. Don't mind me. No foul, no harm.

Well I received my order promptly and everything was fine just like i ordered.

Back