Found a website for ladies who are interested

Very nicely illustrated. I love that site. Thanks skegeesmb.
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
8. Note how the pressing comb is turned while working down the length of the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...
scratchchin.gif
This may explain why I can't master the pressing comb (I have an electric one). I try to 'comb" my hair with it instead of letting the back of the comb do all the work.

Sassygirl,

When I got my hair pressed (when I was a child), it was basically the back of the pressing comb (the kind you use on the stove) that did all the work. Some things I just can't forget.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Sassygirl,

When I got my hair pressed (when I was a child), it was basically the back of the pressing comb (the kind you use on the stove) that did all the work. Some things I just can't forget.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the same for me too.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pebbles said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Sassygirl,

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the same for me too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto^2

well with pressed hair i'm sure u can coz wenever i get my hair pressed its the same technique as the one on that website except that the curlin bit is taken out. About the relaxer since air dryin hair in rollers/ usin a hood dryer is kinder to hair i'd assume that one wud opt for that than all the heat involved with a press n curl

[ QUOTE ]
caramelle said:
Dumb question here
blush.gif

Can one still get a press n' curl as demonstrated on that site w/ either pressed or relaxed hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't recommend you press relaxed hair. That's a disaster waiting to happen.
shocked.gif

I'm confused about your question concerning getting a press n' curl on pressed hair. Do you mean curling already pressed hair?
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
[ QUOTE ]
caramelle said:
Dumb question here
blush.gif

Can one still get a press n' curl as demonstrated on that site w/ either pressed or relaxed hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't recommend you press relaxed hair. That's a disaster waiting to happen.
shocked.gif

I'm confused about your question concerning getting a press n' curl on pressed hair. Do you mean curling already pressed hair?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's a good idea to press relaxed hair either.
smile.gif

Back