***Fotki Updates****

I love your braidout ponytail styles Traycee!

Your hair looks wonderful as well growinglong!

Off to stalk both of your fotki albums to find your regimens! :lol:

Traycee, You are always on point girlfriend. I've implemented so many of your routines into my own regimen. My batteries are not working on my camera, but when I replace them, I'll post pix of my progress. Going really really well. I love your blog as well. (I'm a member)...

That little flip/curl in the front of your hair is cute...do you use a curling iron or flat iron?

Your hair is gorgeous! Congratulations on your progress and I wish you much continued success reaching WL!

Girl I love your double buns!!!! Beautiful.

btw I love your eyes in the checking email pic. What did you use?

I honestly can't remember...I have so many Mac blues .... I want to say I used MAC shadow color..Aquadisiac...And maybe silver ring and something else...Sorry I need to start posting the colors with the pics

Wow, too bad your hair isn't getting any LONGER, HEALTHIER, or THACKER. Oh well maybe be Dec 08.

....JUST FREAKING KIDDING! Amazing hair.

You have done a wonderful job with your hair care Traycee! It's getting longer and just as thick. Beautiful styles too. :)

Very Beautiful !! and Love the Outfits very summery If thats a word .Keep up the good work u will be at waist lenght before u know it.

Back