Fotki Updates

lashay06

Ok, ladies I have been pampering my hair for 8 months now and have dedicated a fotki to my hair growth journey. For those of you who want to take a peek feel free to do so and leave me suggestions and comments as to anything I can do to improve my success in reaching my hair goal. My link is http://public.fotki.com/lashay06/.

nikkipoo said:
Great progress! I was wondering have you been using MTG all this time?

I have to be honest. I stopped using the MTG faithfully back in November. I think I'm allergic to sulfur. It breaks my neck out something awful, but of course I think I was using it to often and in heavy quanities, but every once in a while I'll try to apply it to my scalp only in very light dosages. It helps with dandruff and itching. ;)

Wow, what progress:eek: . Beautifull hair. Now I will be checking out the regimen to see what I can borrow :)

Gorgeous hair! I was just looking at your fotki this morning! Your progress is amazing and you've got a really thick head of hair ;) .

My regimen is as follows: I shampoo and deep condition once a week with nexxus products, I baggy with olive oil weekly, and I wear weaves for 8-10 weeks at a time. When I take down the weaves I relax with PCJ Kids and wear my hair loose for 2 weeks. Then I start the process over again. I wear the weaves solely for allowing my hair to rest and to prevent me from burning it out with the curling irons/flat irons, etc. LOL....

Last edited:
Awesome progress.......you are doing a GREAT job!!!!
I was wondering what kind of weaves do you get? full, partial...horizontal or vertical braids? TIA
:) :) :)

londonjakki said:
Awesome progress.......you are doing a GREAT job!!!!
I was wondering what kind of weaves do you get? full, partial...horizontal or vertical braids? TIA
:) :) :)

I usually do horizontal weaves in a zig-zag pattern and they are partials. I leave just a bit of hair out at the front hair line.

Back