Fotki updates: Finally made APl(Pinches self...nope not a dream)

I was wondering where you had been. I see you were off growing some hair. Congrats on the good stylist too btw.

Henrietta!!! Congratulations!!! This is great news!!!! Well you are now proof to me that hair can be grown to APL in this rubbish London climate.
APL is so far away from me - it seems like my underarms are going further south everyday! :lachen: But congratulations! It can be done! Thanks for everything. You are the sweetest

Way to Grow!!! :clap:

Since no one's asked yet, what's your reggie and what do you think really helped?:yep:

Last edited:
Congrats missy. I checked out your Fotki and your growth is beautiful :grin:. Great progress from your starting point. Keep it up!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Lady that is some great growth!!! Congrad's! Did you use the MTG most of the time?

Girl thanks for your comment and sorry for the late reply, I stopped using MTG since september last year. It was good for growth but left my NG hard and tangled and left my bedsheets oily. Ignored my SO's complaining till it started to break me out. Last straw.
Wont knock it though. It was good for growth and just that:rolleyes:

Ladies thank you for every single one of your responses, They are highly appreciated. I could try and keep replying to each comment but i'd be here all night, I'm not the worlds fastest typer. :grin:
Without you guys i'd defo not have any hair left on my head, my hair practises were horrific!
For any one trying to grow your hair, you can do it. Just stick to your routines, and on your worst day remeber that if i could grow any hair on this my head, you can definitly do it!

Thanks ladies for all your help.
I have been slacking off big time but i aim to get back on track with my hair care regimen.

The past 7 months have been difficult, i had a knotted hair nightmare. I honestly thought i would have to chop off my hair but 7 days of hard work, a pin and some sta sof fro saved the day! Hurah!!:yep:

Also, after all my hair woes, i actually found a lovely hair dresser who listens and didnt over process my hair. STill cant believe it.
Nice or not, i was watching her like a hawk when she gave me my trim. I dont trust no one with my hair. :nono:
She cut off exactly what i wanted her to!!
Would have posted pics here but i'm too lazy to cut and paste.

My fotki is open.http://public.fotki.com/Ladyhenri/length-comparisons/
I have only updated the length comparisons album.

Feel free to leave comments.

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! :yep: I REMEMBER WHEN U WERE HAVING SO MANY TANGLES AND COULDNT GET PAST SHOULDER LENGTH. U R A TRU TESTAMENT TO WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEARN THE PROPER WAY TO CARE FOR BLACK HAIR!! THANX TO LHCF WE'RE ON THE SAME PATH! I JUST MADE APL AS WELL! GOOD LUCK AND CONTINUED SUCCESS!:grin::grin:

Henrietta!!! Congratulations!!! This is great news!!!! Well you are now proof to me that hair can be grown to APL in this rubbish London climate.
APL is so far away from me - it seems like my underarms are going further south everyday! :lachen: But congratulations! It can be done! Thanks for everything. You are the sweetest

Cheers for this sweet message girlie. Armed with our knowlege, i'm sure we can do some serious London-Weather-Butt- kicking!!:grin:
Girl, you just have to be kidding about being far from APL...You look like you'll soon be there!!!

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! :yep: I REMEMBER WHEN U WERE HAVING SO MANY TANGLES AND COULDNT GET PAST SHOULDER LENGTH. U R A TRU TESTAMENT TO WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEARN THE PROPER WAY TO CARE FOR BLACK HAIR!! THANX TO LHCF WE'RE ON THE SAME PATH! I JUST MADE APL AS WELL! GOOD LUCK AND CONTINUED SUCCESS!:grin::grin:

Awww.
Soo touched by t.his kind message. I am no testament to growing hair...All you ladies are!! Hugs
Didnt know you'd made APL too...could you pm me your pw. Need to get my stalking shoes on!!:yep::lick:

Back