FOTKI UPDATES! ^_^

Hi little lambie, thank you for the updates, I have been waiting patiently, well just hoping you'd post more pics of your hair at different stages. You are just a very pretty little lamb no matter what but I think you look prettiest with shorter hair, your features are so stunning and almost get hidden with too much length (IMHO). Kinda like Halle and yes it's a very fair comparison. I think your hair looks stunning natural and texturized. But even if you decided to fully relax I am sure you will still be a lovely and happy lamb. Can't wait to see what you decide in October when you reach your 1year anniversary :).

Hi little lambie, thank you for the updates, I have been waiting patiently, well just hoping you'd post more pics of your hair at different stages. You are just a very pretty little lamb no matter what but I think you look prettiest with shorter hair, your features are so stunning and almost get hidden with too much length (IMHO). Kinda like Halle and yes it's a very fair comparison. I think your hair looks stunning natural and texturized. But even if you decided to fully relax I am sure you will still be a lovely and happy lamb. Can't wait to see what you decide in October when you reach your 1year anniversary :).

:blush: Thanks, girl!

I'm jealous your hair radiates outward from your crown in a perfect circle. It's like how light radiates from the sun.

My crown likes to do this figure 8 thing...it's just weird. :perplexed It's like I have two crowns.

I swear it's from years of parting my hair down the middle!:lachen: My crown got tired of being split in half and said: "Well screw it, then!". :lachen:

ITA W. Hopeful. No matter what your choice is, relaxed or natural, you will still be gorgeous.

:blush: Thanks, girl!

I'm jealous your hair radiates outward from your crown in a perfect circle. It's like how light radiates from the sun.

My crown likes to do this figure 8 thing...it's just weird. :perplexed It's like I have two crowns.

I swear it's from years of parting my hair down the middle!:lachen: My crown got tired of being split in half and said: "Well screw it, then!". :lachen:

Thanks for the compliment! I never thought of my crown that way lol you just have a way with words:). I guess my crown has always been like the momma to the rest of my hair, all of my life she has been the longest, strongest and healthiest part of my hair. LOL @ the figure 8, two crowns thing, that is funny, maybe it is from parting down the middle. It's not noticeable though, not to me anyway.

ITA W. Hopeful. No matter what your choice is, relaxed or natural, you will still be gorgeous.

Thank you! This is the first time I've totally done something with my hair with ME in mind and I'm seeing a world of options I couldn't see myself utilizing before. Like opening a grand old kitchen door to a wonderful, bright sunny day! :grin:

ur hair is beautiful!!!! great progress as well!!

Thank you! I'm trying to avoid growth aids because I tried MN for a week and got awful headaches...but I'm getting greedy with all this talk about MT.:lachen:

Hey lilgolden lamb! I really like all your reviews. Very neat of you to be the volunteer PJ. :lachen: You look so cute with a TWA. Didn't you have a thread about relatives tripping about your natural hair? If so, they are officially haters!

I agree with everything she just said!

lil lambie, you hair does look so beautiful as it is and it perfectly fits your beautiful face!

will check in on those updates later!

Hey lilgolden lamb! I really like all your reviews. Very neat of you to be the volunteer PJ. :lachen: You look so cute with a TWA. Didn't you have a thread about relatives tripping about your natural hair? If so, they are officially haters!

LOL. They'll just have to be as they wish to be about hair. I'm sure it's a shock to them for me to have short hair...though they talked about it long and relaxed too. :rolleyes:

I agree with everything she just said!

lil lambie, you hair does look so beautiful as it is and it perfectly fits your beautiful face!

will check in on those updates later!

LOL. Thanks! It's funny, but as a woman there's a strange comfort in knowing you're still attractive, at least to yourself, with very short hair. I'm sure it stems from being brainwashed into believing long hair = womanhood/beauty.

Thanks for posting! The product reviews were really helpful. Beautiful hair! :yep:

Thank you! I'm glad they're helpful to you! Whatever my hair's state there will always be reviews coming from this little golden lamb's fingers!

Thank you all for your kind comments. I'll stop posting so this won't keep bumping up. :lachen:

Back