Fotki Updated with Current Regimen

Seeking8Rights

I have been getting a few pms regarding my regimen as my fotki hasn't been updated in a while.

So, now it's update with my current regimen. No new pictures yet, but they will soon come.

Thanks for being patient for all who inquired. :)

You have beautiful hair!

I looked in your fotki and noticed that you use Aloe Vera Juice for both a rinse and for moisturizing. Does it weigh the hair down? What are the benefits of Aloe Vera Juice on the hair? Does it give the hair shine or bounce?

Thanks!

Last edited:
You have beautiful hair!

I looked in your fotki and noticed that you use Aloe Vera Juice for both a rinse and for moisturizing. Does it weigh the hair down? What are the benefits of Aloe Vera Juice on the hair? Does it give the hair shine or bounce?

Thanks!

Thanks everyone. :)

The Aloe Vera juice doesn't and shouldn't weigh hair down, as it's liquidy like water. I purchase it by the gallon from ebay. The key is to make sure you are getting the Aloe Vera Juice not the gel. Aloe Vera juice helps with hair shedding and moisture retention. I use it for a rinse and I also use it as a mist to help my hair retain the moisturizers that follow. My hair also feels weightless when I rinse with Aloe Vera. HTH :)

Thanks everyone. :)

The Aloe Vera juice doesn't and shouldn't weigh hair down, as it's liquidy like water. I purchase it by the gallon from ebay. The key is to make sure you are getting the Aloe Vera Juice not the gel. Aloe Vera juice helps with hair shedding and moisture retention. I use it for a rinse and I also use it as a mist to help my hair retain the moisturizers that follow. My hair also feels weightless when I rinse with Aloe Vera. HTH :)

Thank you so much! That does help a lot! I think I have both the juice and gel downstairs in the fridge. I'm deep conditioning right now, I may have to try the aloe vera rinse.

Back