Fotki Update and a few pics here :)

Wow! :notworthy

I dream of the day I can pull ^^that off w/o extensions. Just beautiful!

Great progress, this gives me ideas...

How long does it take to do your braids and how long do you keep them in for

Great progress, this gives me ideas...

How long does it take to do your braids and how long do you keep them in for

It takes me about 3/4 days to braid my hair and so because it takes so long i leave them in for 8-9 weeks at a time. Then refresh them by taking one down at a time and rebraiding it :) xx

I might try this but I'm not that good at tiny braids. My husband would freak out if they weren't neat. How do you get the parts very neat? Are you MBL? Anyway congrats on your progress.

awesome.
what was ur reggie during the 8 - 9 weeks?
DC, wash, moisture, seal and nhow did u combat the frizzies

Beautiful hair! I can't wait until my braids are that long. Maybe I need to commit to a stricter braid challenge.

awesome.
what was ur reggie during the 8 - 9 weeks?
DC, wash, moisture, seal and nhow did u combat the frizzies

Thanks SimJam...

Well most weeks i made sure i DC'd and used oil on my ends and scalp as needed, that was it really lol... after a while my hair did not need so many products because my hair was not so dry anymore, even now my hair is quite fine :). I only rinse with water follwed up by a 5 min condition then rinse out, then apply oil on my ends :) ...

What works well againist the frizzies is just tying a satin scarf around your head for at least an hour to get a nice flattend smooth look. It also lays your new growth down nicely :)

Back