Fotki Album Updates!

tastesosweet

I FINALLY have updated my Fotki album just a bit. The main update is my wedding hairstyle album. I had a difficult time trying to figure out what to do with my hair for my wedding since it is in its natural state. I practiced with braids and twists, and at first, was adamant about not pressing it. In the end, my stylist was able to find the perfect solution for me and my hair. Check it out when you can!

Congrats on the wedding! Your hair was very pretty for the wedding. You have a lot of hair I was trying to figure out how you hid an afro puff under those curls.

You and your hair are so pretty. this is the first time I have seen this album. It's so hard keeping up with 2938438942 members :lol:

TSS! I love your hair in your engagement pics! The wedding pics are fabulous, girl! Congratulations to you and your new hubby. :clap:

Your natural hair pics are awesome and you looked lovely on your wedding day. Congrats! Also, did I read "one inch from bra strap" is your current length? Woo Hooo! Congrats on that too. I can't wait to be there.

oh how nice... you and your husband are such a beautiful looking couple!!!!!!!!! and your natural hair is beautiful as well.....

Congrats on your wedding you were a very beautiful bride the hair was kickin. I like to photos of your braids to. Thanks for sharing.

Back