Former lurker turned newbie here!

beautifulreality

Hi ladies! I've been lurking around here for months but never thought about joining until recently. I've learned SO much from all of you and I just want to say thank you to all of the members!!!

A little about me...I was relaxed most of my life until 2006 when I went natural. That lasted for a little over a year, when I decided to texlax my hair (original intentions were to relax straight, but that didn't happen). I'm loving my texlaxed hair so far. I like how I can wear it curly and big or straight. It's a nice little change for me.

I'm looking forward to actually being able to post now! Talk to you all soon!

Hi ladies! I've been lurking around here for months but never thought about joining until recently. I've learned SO much from all of you and I just want to say thank you to all of the members!!!

A little about me...I was relaxed most of my life until 2006 when I went natural. That lasted for a little over a year, when I decided to texlax my hair (original intentions were to relax straight, but that didn't happen). I'm loving my texlaxed hair so far. I like how I can wear it curly and big or straight. It's a nice little change for me.

I'm looking forward to actually being able to post now! Talk to you all soon!
Welcome Home Grrrrl!! That's the best $5 you've ever spent, believe me!:yep:

Back