Former Lurker Checking IN

ChynaDoll.K

First i wanna say HI to all the beautiful ladies on the board.

I've been lurking around on here since dec of 08 and since that time i've made it to apl but recently had a cut back to sl because of split ends :ohwell:...
to make a long story short i decided to pay up my $6.50:yep: because i had a couple of questions i could not find the answer to :nono: .

today i bought nexxus emergencee and wanted to know if it was ok for me to wash ith joico daily care conditioning shampoo or should i use another shampoo instead of this?and is it ok for me to use joico moisture recovery treatment balm to deep condtion with after i use the emergencee or should i use a different conditoner?

T.I.A :yawn:

Hey girl welcome! I think using the Joico products should be fine but I am not currently a Joico user so don't know their products as well as some of the other ladies who can chime in might. Happy journey!

Hi and WELCOME! I believe as long as it's a good moisturizing cond. for your hair it's all good. But i've never used those joico products sooo ...
i'm sure some vets and experienced ladies will get around to you with some answers. Enjoy the forum!HHG!:grin:

Let me tell you.... anything Joico... and I will approve. I am beginning to fall in love with that line :love4::love4: Girl, as long as it is moisturizing, I think you should do it.

Let us know how it turns out!!

I was lurker myself and I just paid my $6.50. I've been lurking since 2006 and surprisingly I never tried any of the advice or products I read on here. I decided to become a member because I have to really get involved because I got believed that these people go on those challenges

Reecie i love joico products im just worried about using them when using the emergencee since joico products have protein in them i dont want to have a setback :nono:.

Back