Bug Form software plugin out of date

natural2008

Hello Mods,
Allandra-
I get a message that says, "form software plugin out of date" when I try to access threads. Would it be possible for you all to fix this? I can't see anything from my iPhone but can from the computer. This issue is new and just began to happen about a month ago well not new new. Did you all change something? Accidentally posted this in hair forum but can go back in and ask you all to move so please delete.

Thanks in advance :0).

I've been also having this problem for the past month. I've tagged Beverly and Nikos. Hopefully they'll fix this issue soon. :)

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but the iPhone app...smh...it crashes ALL THE TIME! Maybe they can fix that too.

Hello Mods,
@Allandra-
I get a message that says, "form software plugin out of date" when I try to access threads. Would it be possible for you all to fix this? I can't see anything from my iPhone but can from the computer. This issue is new and just began to happen about a month ago well not new new. Did you all change something? Accidentally posted this in hair forum but can go back in and ask you all to move so please delete.

Thanks in advance :0).
natural2008

You'll need to submit a ticket (for one of the admins) to handle this.

Yeah, the OP is talking about the app. There's some kinda "parse error". I'll also submit a ticket to the admins.

Thanx Allandra for helping!

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but the iPhone app...smh...it crashes ALL THE TIME! Maybe they can fix that too.

I was having the same problem yesterday. I just went into my app store and downloaded the update. After that it was fixed. Not sure if this would help everybody but it's worth a try. :)

Just checked and didn't see an update.

I downloaded an update weeks ago and have been having issues ever since. :spinning:

I was having the same problem yesterday. I just went into my app store and downloaded the update. After that it was fixed. Not sure if this would help everybody but it's worth a try. :)

Ladies,

This is something that will more than likely have to be fixed / updated / handled by Nikos, and I don't know when that will take place.

Back