For you natural ladies ... HELP!!

dominicana

do any of you roller set your hair? I used to when my hair was relaxed now I can't get my ends to stick to the roller, no matter how wet they are. My hair is not really kinky, just very frizzy. I can pull it straight but the ends are so frizzy they won't lay down. And how in God's name do you use those little pieces of paper??? Everytime I try to use it I give up!!! It only adds to the problem, because it won't stick to my hair or the roller!! What am I doing wrong?
confused.gif
cry3.gif

I grew up with relaxed hair and rollersets. I don't own a blowdryer and I don't want one but It's a long consuming process to straighten my hair with a flat iron. I spend all day saturday air drying and sunday ironing.

Diana
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2683416

The papers are definitely what you need. Using them does take practice. I learned to use them b/c Sally's had a kind that was pre-folded in the center, so that all I had to do was open the paper a little and close it really fast. Also, don't worry about getting the paper exactly straight, as long as your hair is straight inside it.

If your ends are really frizzy try applying some serum to your hair after washing. Most serums are applied to soaking wet hair.

Dominicana,

Go back and do a search under Sweetcocoa or send her a PM. She did this all the time and her hair came out great. She also has a photo album with her natural hair wet set. Good luck and best to you.

Back