For Those Wondering About Ebony of Essence

Prose Princess

Don't waste your money!! :nono: I only purchased the hair butter and the leave-in conditioner, but they are both crap. :down::down:

Hair butter: Smells pretty good and very light for the fine haired ladies, but my hair is coarse and this did NOTHING for me. I doubt it would do anything great for the fine haired ladies either though because it just seemed to sit on top of my hair. It did however, give me some shine. But that's about it. It didn't even smell that great after a while.

Leave-in conditioner: Smells wonderful in the bottle, but didn't smell so great on my hair. I put it on my dry hair, but after doing that I don't really want to try it on my wet hair. It coated my hair even worse than the hair butter, and by the end of the day my hair just felt weird...no other way to describe it really, just weird.

I will be taking them up on that 90 day money back guarantee. Hopefully they won't give me the runaround, $30 is way too much to just let go in the name of experimenting. :nono: So if anyone was thinking about buying these products, DON'T. For the price, you can get something that's actually good...like Joico or Aubrey Organics or Giovanni for example :lick:

thank you for the feedback,...its seems like for our hair texture, there are SPECIFIC ingredients and combinatioins that we need...and with out it..no product can do the job....its just not happening..

Oh that sounds horrible! Thanks for the review! I was waiting for somebody to be the first one to purchase this.

Thanks for the review!

I was waiting for at least a few more reviews from the other thread.

I'll be scratching this off my 'to buy' list.

You're welcome ladies! I've learned so much from this forum, I'm more than happy to take one for the team lol! (:look: Now where is that return shipping address?) :lachen:

And I just ordered the complete collection for $49 not too long ago. The ingredients looked great compared to my Mane N Tail that I've been using. :sad: Oh well, I guess it can't hurt to just try it out since I already purchased it. I'll just hope for the best. Thanks for the review though.

And I just ordered the complete collection for $49 not too long ago. The ingredients looked great compared to my Mane N Tail that I've been using. :sad: Oh well, I guess it can't hurt to just try it out since I already purchased it. I'll just hope for the best. Thanks for the review though.

Yeah, that's the main reason I took the plunge and tried them out. I guess ingredients can be misleading! There's still a chance you may like them though, what doesn't work for me may work out great for you! If not, don't feel bad, I got suckered in too :look:

Back