For those who use Sulfur 8, how are you applying it?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I have been applying it to my scalp, but someone strongly advised me to stop applying it that way. So, for those of you who are using it, how do you apply it? The only way I could think of was to apply it on the scalp. I part my hair into about 5 - 7 sections, and apply a thin layer to each part. If I applied it to the lengths, it would weigh my hair down and I definitely don't want that.

I mix it with half a tube of MN and apply to my scalp for one week on, one week off or for 2 weeks on, two weeks off. A little goes a long way but I just part my hair.

Theres no real problem as long as you dont use too much and wash your scalp on a regular:look:

I don't use it now but when I did I applied it to my scalp.

They're making a new line now for use with/under wigs. I'm really curious about those. :look:

Okay, so I guess I'm not doing something bad. It got me to thinking that applying it to my scalp could be doing more harm than good, since it could be clogging my pores. Now that I see others are doing it, I guess I'll keep up with my routine. Thanks ladies!!

Back