For those who loathe Cantu Leave in.....

metalkitty

Hi everyone, I've read through quite a few threads about people who love or hate the Cantu Leave in treatment in the large tub. I've noticed that most of the people use this as a leave in, and we all know that what works for one might not work for another.
I just had to say that if you're like me and the leave in just plain sucks when used as the name states, try using it as a deep conditioner before you chuck it! I personally like to mix it with honey and/or porosity control but it's fine on it's own also. I've gone through two tubs and am in dire need or another, but I'll try to use my Breakcure in it's place for now...
But anyways, if it's gathering dust on a shelf try it out and tell me how it works for you!

It worked fine for me as a DC but as a leave in it left white crap all through my hair. It doesn't mix well with other products. It works better on dry hair. I used it as a leave in on my weave (I added it to dry hair) with good results though. I have some leftover here but I doubt I'll be buying another tub when that's done.

It worked fine for me as a DC but as a leave in it left white crap all through my hair. It doesn't mix well with other products. It works better on dry hair. I used it as a leave in on my weave (I added it to dry hair) with good results though. I have some leftover here but I doubt I'll be buying another tub when that's done.

Ohh yeah, I remember the white, lumpy residue clearly... This seems like one of those products you need to kinda play around with to see how/ if it works for you. It kind of reminds me of ORS Replenishing Paks, how it moisturizes and strengthens a bit and works even better with honey or other things that might be lying around.

Just HAD to come here and rave about how amazing this product is as a pre-poo!!!! Leave it on for about 10 mins and your hair will be at your beck and call!!!:grin:

Back