For those who color...

tiahes

If your eyebrows are a different color do you color darken/lighten your eyebrows? If so, how? If not why not? Just wondering would it be tacky to have reddish brown, etc. hair and black eyebrows?

Years ago when my hair was auburn, I used Jolen Creme facila bleach to lighten my brows to the same exact color. I loved the way they looked. However, depending upon the color and your features, IMO black brows with lighter hair can look striking...it depends on your preferences, I guess....

Ditto,

I use the same product, even though I don't color my own hair anymore. When I wear blonde wigs, I always bleach my brows. Haircolor alone won't usually get your brows light enough, you would have to use bleach if your hair was lighter than dark or med. brown and you wanted to match it.

I think it really completes the look, and makes it look more natural.

I have also seen people who have dark hair and lightened brows. The make-up artist Sam Fine does this all the time, and the women look flawless.

Thanks ladies for the tips. Has anybody ever used the same color, to try and lighten/darken the eyebrows the same color of the hair?

Back