FOR THOSE THAT TAKE FISH OIL...DOES IT MAKE YOU SMELL FISHY DOWN THERE?

pum pum always fresh no fishy smell lol
Its great for skin and hair growth never heard of the fishy nanny cakes

I take the coated pills that don't release till they're past your stomach- so no fish burps. Any one else take these? My mom gave me the cod liver oil since I was about 2 and no fishy smells anywhere either.

:yep: Same here. Coated pills, late release, no burps!

OP - Please tell me you started this thread to give us light relief from all the other threads we have been having lately.... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :cry: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

No fishy smells anywhere, burps or otherwise. I take Carlson brand. I don't notice many benefits for my hair but the overall benefits are amazing.

My skin was less dry, not as many heart palpitations, and my joints didn't pop or become inflamed. :yep: Didn't pay attention to what it did for my hair though.

Yes, fish oil supplements rock. I've been taking take Spectrum Essentials Fish Oil Softgels for about 2.5 years. It's made my skin practically glow. Not sure about hair benefits. One thing I hadn't noticed until it was mentioned here was that my joints really don't creak/pop anymore. And I don't get fish burps.

Oh, and all is well in the land down under . . . :look:

Flaxseed Oil and Omega 3 are for cardiovascular health. The added benefit is more moisture in the skin and hair.

I burp fish all day, so just decided to start eating tuna for lunch. Might as well eat fish if I'm gonna burp it :lachen:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: love that logic!! lol

:lol: i don't know i found this OP funny :lachen: does fish oil make you smell fishy down there? heck some women don't need fish oil for that :look:

i just started taking 2 fish oil supplements daily a few weeks ago and i think it's helping my skin. i need another month to determine the effects on my hair. also, my jeans have been falling off me since i started a few weeks ago. i know weight loss is a possible side effect.

if my vag starts to be more...um...fragrant :look: i don't think i'll start a thread about it but so far nothing to report from down under.

Back