For those on the 3 month vitamin challenge

msmerc

Just want to let you all know that Puritan Pride is having a sale.
Buy 1 get 1 free
Buy 2 get 3 free
I have never bought this brand before. I am going to try their biotin and msm. If I like them, I will stock up for this challenge. The sale lasts until March. Gives me plenty of time to decide about their vitamins.
Puritan.com

I have been taking the Vitamin Shoppe brand of biotin and msm, along with their one daily vitamin. I am running out and saw the Puritan Pride sale. I am going to try the Puritan Pride brand.

Speaking of the vitamin challenge, how is everybody doing? I couldn't find the original thread but I just wanted to check in!
So far so good for me! I am quite proud of myself :D .

Everything is peachy on remembering to take my vitamins :) . I actually started in November and haven't missed a day since.

I got my vitamins from online at Puritan's pride (I took advantage of their buy 1 get 1). So far so good...

Last edited:
I'm doing so-so...I have missed 2 days so far :(. This is still better than how I'd usually do, though, and I started taking them at the same time everyday now, so I shouldn't be missing anymore. I am adding a shake to my regimen, too.

I've used PP Biotin before and it's quite potent. They always have really good sales too :)

I'm doing well on my challenge. I'm only taking one supplement right now, Skin Eternal Plus (Source Naturals), but it's 4 pills a day (they're pretty big too). I take 2 every 12 hours. 2 at noon with lunch, and 2 at midnight before I go to bed. So far, so good.

Back