For those battling with FRIZZ!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I just made a magical discovery that is so obvious:

As one that battles with frizz when my hair is flatironed, my hair hates, hates, hates that early morning dew/dampness. So, the simple solution for me (duh moment) was to take my rollers out, DO NOT unfluff the hair, put scarf back on loosely (don't want it all flattened), then put a hat ontop of that. I don't necessarily mean a baseball cap, but something with some space inside of it that isn't all tight and snug. Make the hat stylish so you are still preserving your sexy on the way to work.

I did this this morning so no wetness got to my hair. When i got to work this morning I went to the bathroom, took off my hat and scarf, then fluffed out and fingercombed my curls, and my hair has been absolutely PERFECT, FRIZZ FREE and BOUNCY ALLLLLL day. :yep: I will be doing this everyday from now on when my hair is flatironed.

You just brought my high down. I thought I was doing something special :lachen: But yeah, this tip is for dummies like me that need a slap to the forhead for their own duh moment :lachen:

Wow! Good tip! I have very fine hair, and so my hair is ALWAYS getting limp and fly-away with the humidity in the air. This is a good tip! I'm going to start doing this. Another good tip is to pin curl your hair at night, and then keep the pins in (if you think you did them stylishly enough) until you get to your building at work. Then, you can go to the bathroom, take the pins out, and fluff up your hair into a style. :yep:

Now...what do you suggest in the summer time when it's not that stylish to wear a hat?? That's when humidity strikes me the most. :( And I don't want to look like a crazy person wearing a hat in 90 degree weather! LOL! :lol:

Wow! Good tip! I have very fine hair, and so my hair is ALWAYS getting limp and fly-away with the humidity in the air. This is a good tip! I'm going to start doing this. Another good tip is to pin curl your hair at night, and then keep the pins in (if you think you did them stylishly enough) until you get to your building at work. Then, you can go to the bathroom, take the pins out, and fluff up your hair into a style. :yep:

Now...what do you suggest in the summer time when it's not that stylish to wear a hat?? That's when humidity strikes me the most. :( And I don't want to look like a crazy person wearing a hat in 90 degree weather! LOL! :lol:

We will have to worry about that next year :lachen: just put your air conditioning on as soon as you get in the car, that is what i was doing. But i think in the summer time you can pretty much forget about a straight style lasting if you are a natural.

Maybe in the summer you could try a tip I learned from my dominican friend...when her hair is done and she is going out she does a few of the pincurls where it looks like your hair is rolled around pretend rollers (not the ones that lay flat to your head) and pins them under for a while and she wears it like that until she gets in the car. Im going to try that one since its mainly my ends that want to puff out the worst.

Back