for the married ladies....did you ever wonder if

nychaelasymone

there was someone else out there for you before you decided to marry? Or did you know in your heart of hearts you met the one?

At one time I did. But I have a good husband and a good marriage. I'm learning to stop wondering and dreaming about what could have been.

Is it normal to have these feelings before you get hitched?

Dlewis...I'm happy you are happy. It's such a blessing to hear about people in good happy marriages.

Yes I have wondered if there was someone else out there or am I making the right decision...but I don't any more.

I didn't. But I married at an older age than most people, had a short engagement and prior to that never thought I'd ever get married at all.

I don't think it's unusual to have those thoughts though. And under other circumstances, I can so imagine myself wondering.

I didn't. But I married at an older age than most people, had a short engagement and prior to that never thought I'd ever get married at all.

I don't think it's unusual to have those thoughts though. And under other circumstances, I can so imagine myself wondering.

I agree. I got married at 30 and had a short dating and engagement period. I always knew that I would get married and since I had been dating since my teens and could compare relationships/experiences, I knew that my DH was the one.

If I had gotten married in my early or even mid 20's, I could so see myself wondering.....

I used to too but as soon as I get those thoughts I immediately think about something else. I'm not settling, but my man is a good man already so I don't feel the need to look elsewhere or regret

I'm engaged and getting married next month and I can't imagine being with anyone else......I have been with my SO for a little over 6 years and in the beginning I used to wonder if I was missing out, but I know that I have found someone who is perfect for me. I think that if you are still overly worried about the other fish in the sea maybe you weren't ready to get married.

Back