for the ladies with the twa's; my first attempt at shingling*pics*

tatambabyy

Well, let me just say. This took a lot of hard work and gel. lol. I used my beloved fantasia IC gel.
First I detangled with my denman, then raked the gel through. Not sure when I will be doing this again. It takes alot of time and it's alot of manipulation. The good thing is I got nice results and 2nd day hair. I never get second day hair! EVER! I even got 3rd day hair. But it did look kinda tired on the 3rd day. lol. Maybe as it grows it'll get easier.But I feel like i put my hair through hell with the darn denman and then raking. this will be a once in a blue moon thing.
anyway here are the pics:
the one with the bow is the second day.

Attachments

• 243.JPG
    243.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 245.JPG
    245.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 247.JPG
    247.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 250.JPG
    250.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 266.JPG
    266.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 258
Well, let me just say. This took a lot of hard work and gel. lol. I used my beloved fantasia IC gel.
First I detangled with my denman, then raked the gel through. Not sure when I will be doing this again. It takes alot of time and it's alot of manipulation. The good thing is I got nice results and 2nd day hair. I never get second day hair! EVER! I even got 3rd day hair. But it did look kinda tired on the 3rd day. lol. Maybe as it grows it'll get easier.But I feel like i put my hair through hell with the darn denman and then raking. this will be a once in a blue moon thing.
anyway here are the pics:
the one with the bow is the second day.

Ah no, I am jealous and mat at you... Just because we don't have a TWA that does not mean we can't admire your curlicious curls :drunk: One word... AWES:lick:ME, W:lick:NDERFUL, G:lick:RGE:lick:US... Sorry just one was not enough and dont get me started:lachen:

Back