For the ladies who have done the baggie method with success

Ladylynn

how long did it take for your hair to recover? I'm so late at starting this. I should have been tried to revive my hair. I have a problem with dry ends, and the dryness appears to be creeping up the hair shaft. I don't have any splits, just dry frizzy ends. I have been doing the baggie method for only a week now and I'm bored already. I'm used to wearing my hair out everyday.

I started doing the baggie method earlier this year, I notice an improvement in my ends the same week I started the baggie method. Its a great method for keeping your ends moisturized and healthy. I dont baggie everyday though 3-4 times a week tops. Maybe you can try bagging a few days a week instead of everyday, or just a night.

I noticed results right away. One reason being....I wanted to start fresh so I cut my hair. I cut my hair up to my chin. After that....I followed Adrienne's baggie method and wore it every day until my next CW or POO. Instead of S-Curl...I use Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer. The key for me at keeping my ends moist was the Recovery and Vaseline.

HTH

Puddles said:
I noticed results right away. One reason being....I wanted to start fresh so I cut my hair. I cut my hair up to my chin. After that....I followed Adrienne's baggie method and wore it every day until my next CW or POO. Instead of S-Curl...I use Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer. The key for me at keeping my ends moist was the Recovery and Vaseline.

HTH

Thanks for the responses, Puddles I was looking for Adrienne's site. Thanks for replying.

Back